Somebody's Hungry!

Taco*mom

Wow. Your enclosures are always incredible. Your garden are to die for. Looks like you are almost done with everything in your new house. I bet your grandkids don't ever want to leave your house everytime they visit. I know I wouldn't :D

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Wow. Your enclosures are always incredible. Your garden are to die for. Looks like you are almost done with everything in your new house. I bet your grandkids don't ever want to leave your house everytime they visit. I know I wouldn't :D
Heck, I'm NOT one of his grandkids and I would never want to leave!!!!
:D :D :D

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Thanks for all the nice compliments. I really appreciate sharing with people who can enjoy and "somewhat" understand the "obsession". And with our 10th grandchild on the way, we are NOT in the market for "adopting" more. I do see one more probably in the future to make 11, and by then - all Brenda's and my kids say they are done!

We do enjoy having all the family over whenever possible, and do enjoy entertaining. Since we are on a relatively small lot of only about 9000 sq ft total, I have had to find a way to accommodate as much as possible in that space, yet make it nice looking and enjoyable. And with the final Burmese Stars' enclosure, I have now used up all available space we have!! I like the tortoises and turtles/fish to be an integral part of our outdoor space and enjoyed from where we will sit and spend out time. I want it to be an attractive enhancement to our outdoor life. Instead of hearing "my husband/wife would never put up with something like that in our yard!" I always now will hear people saying "I wish I had something like that in my yard! I never thought tortoises/turtles were so cool!".