Strange mark on nose - advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

batchick

5 Year Member
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could identify what this might be on Ned's nose?
It seems to be a large mark. It doesn't appear to be a scab or an oozing wound of any kind. Looks dry.

It is now a few weeks since he had his second dose of parasite meds and he has seemed a little flat the last week or so. It is difficult to judge though as he lives in the garden and he is still asleep when we leave for work and has usually gone back to sleep by the time we get back. It has been a slightly cooler, rainy day today and he's been active all day. It is also hard to say whether he's been eating as he often ignores the food we provide and prefers to munch his way through the garden.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0549.jpg
    IMAG0549.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMAG0551.jpg
    IMAG0551.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 107

batchick

5 Year Member
Ascot, I feel like an idiot. I looked at him again this morning and it was gone. I have a nasty feeling it was a piece of hibiscus that had just got stuck on in the rain.
Had a day of stupidity yesterday. I tried to go to the shops and found that I'd driven myself to the gym instead. Made a batch of dough that takes 18 to rise and noticed on going to bed that nothing was happening. Had forgotten to add the yeast. So, I think this was probably my third random act of stupidity for the day.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
Ha! :)
I have those kind of days too!
I am sure we all do. Glad it was nothing to worry
about!

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
luvpetz27 said:
Ha! :)
I have those kind of days too!
I am sure we all do. Glad it was nothing to worry
about!

Ditto -
Everyone's entitled to an off day every now and then. Glad he's okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.