Terra has diarrhea :{ Help? :{

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterDB

5 Year Member
Hey guys.
Last night i spent the night at a friends house, she needed my help dearly.. I told my parents how to take care of Terra for a day, that he needed grasses, and some lettuce while i was gone, to check on him to make sure he wasn't feeling adventurous and flipped himself over,take him outside for an hour of sun, and to soak him in warm water for about 30 minutes.
I trusted them, and didn't think anything would happen, though im not sure anything actually did. When i got home they said he seemed "sad" that i was gone, and that it had been rainy out so they didnt take him outside, also that he was so sad that he didn't eat. I figured something was wrong at that moment. Then today when i soaked Terra, he sat in the water, pushed his little neck out, and a ton of bubbles came from the water, i looked in the water and noticed brown, grassy diarrhea. I took him outside since it's not rainy, just a little cloudy, but warm. And he took a few bites, but he hardly ate at all..
What do i do????

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Is this the same little guy who ate some mulch a few days ago? That could be causing some tummy upset, maybe.

If the mulch is not passing through his tummy well, it could be affecting his appetite...

WinterDB

5 Year Member
It's been difficult but i think he's getting better.
I gave him dandelions to get his appetite re-ignited. He was chomping down immediately. It's super rainy outside, so i can't take him outside, he hasn't been very active.. I just hope he feels better.

And yes, it is but he hasn't done it since, thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.