This forum is not only beneficial, it's awesome.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Thank you TFO!

The End of Pyramiding II thread is the only reason I felt brave enough to raise a leopard.

The My Best Night Box Yet thread gave me the step by step instructions to build my leopard his own properly heated house.

I owe so much to y'all for the collective knowledge shared here.

And look 6 years later, Levi is a backyard beast :)

20180602_184039.jpg
20180602_184041.jpg

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I am so thankful that this forum is the first place I found when I searched for info! I knew absolutely nothing about torts, and could easily have been led down a disastrous path. Thanks to the truly knowledgable folks here, I believe I have all the assistance I could ever need to be deserving of being a caretaker of such a noble creature as a desert tortoise.
I also laugh (and sometimes cry) over the pictures, videos, and experiences of other members. This forum is an integral part of my daily entertainment.
Thank you to everyone who makes it possible!

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Thank you TFO!

The End of Pyramiding II thread is the only reason I felt brave enough to raise a leopard.

The My Best Night Box Yet thread gave me the step by step instructions to build my leopard his own properly heated house.

View attachment 240731
View attachment 240732
Levi is just the cutest!

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Thank you TFO!

View attachment 240731
View attachment 240732
I don't know if I've ever commented on your tortoise before, sometimes it's hard with all the different pictures of all the different torts floating around here to keep track. Just wanted to say Levi looks beautiful, and you look like you've done a fantastic job raising him.

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA
Thank you TFO!

View attachment 240731
View attachment 240732

Levi is great looking