TTPG Conference

MichaelaW

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Harlingen, TX
It's been an incredible week.Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. I have never had such a good time.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
TTPG was another success this year. The presentation list was a little turtle heavy this year, but there was much to be learned. Every year I learn from just talking to other tortoise nerds in-between the presentations and at the meals we all share throughout each day.

Michaela did a great presentation on Forsten's tortoises. If you didn't already want this species before her presentation, you did after.

Ever seen an albino desert tortoise? I never had. Check it out:
IMG_4368.JPG

GotTort

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
I wasn't able to attend the conference, but was able to break away long enough to meet up with a few TFO members for lunch. As brief a time as I had, it was still a really good time with uplifting discussions. Any TFO members who can, should make plans to attend the next event. The forum is a great place to share thoughts and techniques, but there's really nothing that can benefit our hobby more than face to face discussions. Thanks for letting me sit at the cool kids table @GotTort, @Markw84, @Tom and @Will.

It was great catching up with everyone

Reactions: Tom

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
TTPG was another success this year. The presentation list was a little turtle heavy this year, but there was much to be learned. Every year I learn from just talking to other tortoise nerds in-between the presentations and at the meals we all share throughout each day.

Michaela did a great presentation on Forsten's tortoises. If you didn't already want this species before her presentation, you did after.

Ever seen an albino desert tortoise? I never had. Check it out:
View attachment 223263

I agree with you @Tom and yes she was great ! Did you get a copy of the group pic ?