Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
When I was making my rounds this a.m. I saw my large Florida soft-shell out of the water. Its not something you see very often. She's about 18" front to back.

pond-3.jpg

pond-4.jpg

And while I was taking her picture, the Phrynops came out of the water to see if I had anything to eat:

pond-5.jpg

pond-6.jpg

pond-8.jpg

Yvonne

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
She looks beautiful Yvonne, do you know why she got out of the water?
I like the pics of the Phrynops, I love his face :D

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
My goodness Yvonne those are lovely turtles. I think the Phrynops is saying come on mom wheres the grub. Gimmy Gimmy Gimmmy :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The pond was over-full, and thus easy to climb out of, however, I have what I THINK are two males (smaller) and one female, so she might be looking for a nest-digging spot.

Yvonne

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Such nice clear pictures of her. So did you have goodies for those other two "starving" turtles? :D I always feel bad when somebody begs and my hands are empty.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
What a face on that Phrynops. I would be giving him hand outs all day if he kept looking at me like that.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
terryo said:
What a face on that Phrynops. I would be giving him hand outs all day if he kept looking at me like that.

Me too Terry I was thinking the same thing. He would be spoiled rotten. Yvonne how do you say no to that big face of his?

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Candy said:
terryo said:

Me too Terry I was thinking the same thing. He would be spoiled rotten. Yvonne how do you say no to that big face of his?

LOL I would too - he has SUUUUCH a cute little face! Could never say no to that hehehe. "Mommy mommy pleeeease"
They are all lovely Yvonne. It must be quite interesting to have so many different types of Turtles.

Status
Not open for further replies.