What is wrong with my tortoise

Ammeewor

Location (City and/or State)
NC
Please let me know if you see something wrong or odd and give me ideas on what to do. I’m trying to do better for her and I would greatly appreciate it. Thankyou!
2B4A6703-A9B7-4FAA-A0EA-927D0154DF3E.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The shell is a little bumpy from being in a too dry environment, but without more info from you about why you think something's wrong, that's about all I can say.

Ammeewor

NC
The shell is a little bumpy from being in a too dry environment, but without more info from you about why you think something's wrong, that's about all I can say.
I was just concerned about the gaps on her shell

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Gaps are growth. To avoid pyramiding ensure regular shallow warm water soaks for around 30 mins with a change of water as they pop in it and also small amount of calcium power on the fresh wet leaves . Hydration is important so you must have fresh water they can drink from and sit in within the enclosure. I also recommend keeping a log and weighting weekly on digital scales this will show you growth and weigh loss.

Ammeewor

NC
Gaps are growth. To avoid pyramiding ensure regular shallow warm water soaks for around 30 mins with a change of water as they pop in it and also small amount of calcium power on the fresh wet leaves . Hydration is important so you must have fresh water they can drink from and sit in within the enclosure. I also recommend keeping a log and weighting weekly on digital scales this will show you growth and weigh loss.
Thankyou