What's your strangest dream or dreams?

_The_Beast_

Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Ok I'll go 😉

All my life I've dreamt of whales. Often orcas, but sometimes other types like humpbacks and narwhals and belugas. The dreams are so vivid and I'm often in the water with them or very near the water they're in. I generally don't feel scared in the dreams - instead I feel an overwhelming sense of awe, respect, majesty, and wonder, while also being aware that I am very much in their domain and it's not one that I can live in. I dreamt of them with so much detail before I ever had the opportunity to see them in the wild (I've seen orcas from a distance once and humpbacks from a distance once) or in an aquarium (Marine Land - the conditions they were in were atrocious).

I have these dreams maybe a dozen times a year? I'm not sure what prompts them but I really enjoy them 😊

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Ok I'll go 😉

All my life I've dreamt of whales. Often orcas, but sometimes other types like humpbacks and narwhals and belugas. The dreams are so vivid and I'm often in the water with them or very near the water they're in. I generally don't feel scared in the dreams - instead I feel an overwhelming sense of awe, respect, majesty, and wonder, while also being aware that I am very much in their domain and it's not one that I can live in. I dreamt of them with so much detail before I ever had the opportunity to see them in the wild (I've seen orcas from a distance once and humpbacks from a distance once) or in an aquarium (Marine Land - the conditions they were in were atrocious).

I have these dreams maybe a dozen times a year? I'm not sure what prompts them but I really enjoy them 😊
That sounds magical!!

ryan57

PA
Three:

First - Going over a bridge in many different vehicles motorcycle or lifted truck and go over the edge. Wake up before the water.

Second - My expedition basically like a 50' high scissor lift going 90 miles and hour until I inevitably realize that I'm going down.

Third - This week... dreamt that I didn't lock the door at work while working on the weekend and a group of people robbed the place. I had to confront them (without my firearm which should have reminded me that this was a dream) after hearing them and they scattered, had to explain to two of them that I could reimburse the company for what they had already taken with my bonus. Just put the one Cisco dual camera unit back and we're good. Then when I woke up I actually thought that I still had to go in to work to arm the system.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Three:

First - Going over a bridge in many different vehicles motorcycle or lifted truck and go over the edge. Wake up before the water.

Second - My expedition basically like a 50' high scissor lift going 90 miles and hour until I inevitably realize that I'm going down.

Third - This week... dreamt that I didn't lock the door at work while working on the weekend and a group of people robbed the place. I had to confront them (without my firearm which should have reminded me that this was a dream) after hearing them and they scattered, had to explain to two of them that I could reimburse the company for what they had already taken with my bonus. Just put the one Cisco dual camera unit back and we're good. Then when I woke up I actually thought that I still had to go in to work to arm the system.
everyone always seems to wake before that hit something, it’s weird lol

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
In all dreams I am able to fly in the air, and to live and breathe in the water, any pool, river ocean. When I fly, it can be either very high or low, and it's like swimming fast. Under water, when I breathe, I can feel the water running in and out of my lungs and nose. I encounter large oceanic mammals and sharks. The shark episodes don't go well for me. My dreams have people that I know only in the dream world, but I know them and remember them when I am awake in reality. One of them in Dream time died years ago and I was sad and mourning in Reality. The Dream time is continuous and the people in it are constant and we meet and have various adventures. So I am alive in two worlds.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
In all dreams I am able to fly in the air, and to live and breathe in the water, any pool, river ocean. When I fly, it can be either very high or low, and it's like swimming fast. Under water, when I breathe, I can feel the water running in and out of my lungs and nose. I encounter large oceanic mammals and sharks. The shark episodes don't go well for me. My dreams have people that I know only in the dream world, but I know them and remember them when I am awake in reality. One of them in Dream time died years ago and I was sad and mourning in Reality. The Dream time is continuous and the people in it are constant and we meet and have various adventures. So I am alive in two worlds.
Omg Tammy you’re describing something quite similar to my experiences in regards to the continuation and knowing different ‘dream people’ it’s so strange isn’t it? It does genuinely feel like we visit some alternate reality, I often visit the same world and know the areas quite well, there was once a huge storm that hit one of them, come next dream they were still fixing the damages! Absolutely bizarre lol

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Omg Tammy you’re describing something quite similar to my experiences in regards to the continuation and knowing different ‘dream people’ it’s so strange isn’t it? It does genuinely feel like we visit some alternate reality, I often visit the same world and know the areas quite well, there was once a huge storm that hit one of them, come next dream they were still fixing the damages! Absolutely bizarre lol
Well, I am glad to know that I am not crazy! Glad there are others that have a Dream world with Dream people! When I have mentioned this to friends and family here, they just look at me askance. I don't really feel very comfortable talking about my Dream people, as if maybe I am betraying them! Lol (maybe) 🤔

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Well, I am glad to know that I am not crazy! Glad there are others that have a Dream world with Dream people! When I have mentioned this to friends and family here, they just look at me askance. I don't really feel very comfortable talking about my Dream people, as if maybe I am betraying them! Lol (maybe) 🤔
Nobody said you weren't crazy, Tammy.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
People certainly find it odd when I tell them too😂
Nobody said you weren't crazy, Tammy.
perhaps we’re both crazy😉

zolasmum

5 Year Member
As a child, I used to dream that I was looking out of an upstairs window in the dark (we didn't have an upstairs) and watching a train go by with all its lights on, and feeling so very strongly that I wanted to be on that train. (there was no railway near the house)- and always feeling sad when I woke up.
The main plot of my dreams now involves losing Zola - there is some rocky wilderness that I'm wandering in, which is full of tortoises - but I can't find Zola, and it's getting dark ! I would recognise him straight away, as his shell has a split in it - and I keep calling him and picking up random tortoises, but there are hundreds there. I never do manage to find him, but the despair I felt in the dream tends to hang around for days.
Angie