Whiteish pit in between scutes

Oxman

Location (City and/or State)
Defuniak springs Florida
I know that the white lines between the scutes are growing lines, for lack of a better word. But my male has a shallow pit that is off color to his shells color. I tried to research MBD but can inly find images on severe cases and nothing in the early stages and I'm afraid it might be but aren't sure. He is almost a year old. There are no exotic vets near me and I'm in need of some help!

Attachments

• 20180710_123508.jpg
    20180710_123508.jpg
    745.6 KB · Views: 53

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I know that the white lines between the scutes are growing lines, for lack of a better word. But my male has a shallow pit that is off color to his shells color. I tried to research MBD but can inly find images on severe cases and nothing in the early stages and I'm afraid it might be but aren't sure. He is almost a year old. There are no exotic vets near me and I'm in need of some help!

Is it a pit or is it perhaps marbeling? I apologize but I do not have a clear pic on my end...

Oxman

Defuniak springs Florida
There is a duvet, it kinda looks kike its healing from what I have seen from pucs of damahed shells but I dont know what could have caused it.