Zippy’s home

Zippy#1

Location (City and/or State)
Banning, Ca.
Indoor Tortoise enclosure. I am looking for a plexiglass or Acrylic tortoise enclosure. I need the size to be 4ft long x 21 inches wide x 16 inches tall. Is there anything like this on the market or is there anyone that can make one for me? And approximately how much would it cost to make and shipping cost.
Thank you
LarryFarar

Zippy#1

Banning, Ca.
Indoor Tortoise enclosure. I am looking for a plexiglass or Acrylic tortoise enclosure. I need the size to be 4ft long x 21 inches wide x 16 inches tall. Is there anything like this on the market or is there anyone that can make one for me? And approximately how much would it cost to make and shipping cost.
Thank you
LarryFarar
Zippy is an Eastern Hermann's Tortoise , He is 4 inches right now. What is a good sized indoor enclosure for our Tortoise , we live in southern Ca.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Whilst he’s small something like a 4x4 would probably last you a bit, but eventually he’ll need something closer to a 8x4 enclosure🙂

May I ask what kind of lighting/heat sources you plan on using?
What type of uv?
How do you plan maintaining your humidity? A young tortoise needs it higher, greenhouse toppers are perfect for this! Open tops will be impossible for humidity
What type of substrate do you plan to use?

Packaging photos are always handy!😊