Do Aliens exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alben909

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yuciapa,CA
Yes there are aliens!!!!! And they hop the border and come from Mexico :cool: :D

Literally :D

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Love all of these answers guys.

Also, 15 yes, 0 No!

Seems clear on TFO's stance!

austinSOLO

5 Year Member
washington state
well im not really i nerd or a geek but i love space. and there are BILLIONS of planets, how can we bo the only one that can have life?

HA.HA. SO FUNNY

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Exactly.

And who's to say, that at one point in time, maybe millions of years ago even, that the other planets in our solar system had life on them?

Sure they are either too far or too close to the sun to be habitable now, but what if, just like earth, they had an atmosphere that was customarily suited for them to make them inhabitable?

Sure, there's bound to be tons of planets that never had anything on them, but there's tons more that have.

austinSOLO

5 Year Member
washington state
it would be cool to know for sure, but it even if we knew, we wouldnt be able to communicate or travel to there planet because it would have to be FAR away. unless there in alien craft that can go hypersonic (think thats what its called :p) and enter our planet

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I think I was just abducted, a certain part of my body hurts.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
In a few million years or a billion, the sun will have grown and earth will be burned and mars will be in the "goldilocks zone" which means habitable zone, it will be able to sustain life, but by then, the sun will be almost out of gas literally, but we might not even be around by then judging by how were always in wars and such, but hey its possible for deep space travel maybe, sadly i wont be alive for that haha, but yea we probably wont meet any intelligent life anytime soon

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Nixxy said:
Love all of these answers guys.

Also, 15 yes, 0 No!

Seems clear on TFO's stance!

Science Fiction fan eh? You like "Falling Skies"?

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Maybe even some alien species that looks like the teenage mutant ninja turtles :p

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
tyguy35 said:
Our oil minerals water anything trees. maybe they have used up all of those things on there planet need ours. Im sure we would take it from them if we could. well not me but you know what i mean

What if the invaders represent a huge fast food company ...and we're the next Big Taste Sensation?

201870.1020.A.jpg

One of THE funniest/grossest movies ever made on this theme!

Kerryann said:
I don't know but if they do exist wouldn't they be about as advanced as we are?

Maybe as far advanced, compared to us, as the flea is to the human...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I can't prove there are any, and I can't prove there aren't any. It does seem likely to me that somewhere on some distant planet that there is some other form of "life", but maybe not. It is possible that WE are the most "advanced" life form in the universe. Scary, but true.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
They walk among us ....even now. What about the Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India? We still haven't figured out how they made the Pyramids. I believe in a supreme being, but I also believe in scientific fact, and in this day and age, we still haven't found answers to so many questions. Why? Oh yes....walk in the streets of Manhattan.....they can't all be human.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yeah Terry, but we are talking about aliens, not ZOMBIES! :D

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Theirs life everywhere, maybe we are all part of a huge organism haha like the blood cells are in our blood stream! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.