bathing horsfield tortoise

Bertieboo

Location (City and/or State)
England
Hi
I've been putting tortoise water safe drops in his bath water. I'm presuming this is right as they also go into his drinking water.
Please can I. Have some advice on this
Also I. Wondered can I bath my tortoise after he's eaten or only when he wakes up.
thanks

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Age and size and breed can vary but i have russian tortoise. I have no idea about tortoise drops. I bath in the morning using tap water around 33 degrees and a soak for 30 mins with a water change half way through to a new bowl with fresh warm water. They drink the water while soaking so I never added anything to it. Food is after the bath when returned to the enclosure and then left in peace.

TortoiseWarrior

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Age and size and breed can vary but i have russian tortoise. I have no idea about tortoise drops. I bath in the morning using tap water around 33 degrees and a soak for 30 mins with a water change half way through to a new bowl with fresh warm water. They drink the water while soaking so I never added anything to it. Food is after the bath when returned to the enclosure and then left in peace.
I also operate as stated above. Warm 30 min soaks then I feed.
Welcome to the Forum