Cbb Chuckwalla

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Hey guys I know this is a long shot but does anyone on here know of any chuckwalla breeders?

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
LOL I thought you were making a joke about the name.
Haha! Nah its one of my serious moments ( I know hard to believe) lol ive been looking for awhile and keep missing out whener i do see a couple avail on Morph Market

Reactions: Ink

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Cool
It's one of the few lizards I haven't seen here.
They are adorable! What's their temperament and diet?
They live out in the hottest driest most inhospitable places. They are similar to Uromastix in many ways. They need it VERY hot, they are strictly herbivorous, and most "chucks" have a pretty cool temperament. There is a super cool one from this little mountain range locale in AZ that are all black and have a tail that looks like a carrot. My aunt and uncle had a house out in 29 palms and they had chuckwallas and desert tortoises that would come to their back patio and beg for food.

I'm pretty sure you can't sell the native ones, but you can collect them from the wild here in CA and possess them with either a hunting or fishing license.

@Chubbs the tegu , You will probably want CB babies from one of the non-native species like the Angel Island chuckwallas.