Chewy (and others) won another contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I can't believe it, but 4 of my pictures are winners in Tortoise Friends forum 2010 calendar contest. I am shocked. You don't get to see any of the entries or winners until you buy the calendar on that forum. Maybe there weren't a lot on entries other than Tortoises.
2010_12_TTCalendar.jpg

015-7.jpg

023-2.jpg

039.jpg

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
Congrats Terry! I really love that picture of Pio. Its very majestic. :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I hope little Bindi doesn't mind being elbowed out of the spotlight by her older siblings.

It's kind of nice that bashful, winsome Pio got his moment in the sun with the popular, glamorous Chewie.

I'm not sure I recognize your other two turtles, or is that worm-eating cutie actually Bindi?!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Thanks Meg and Stephanie,
That's Nolie eating a butter worm. She isn't as shy when she is outside, but inside ....she runs when she sees me coming. She is a three year old Three Toed. I'm beginning to think she is wild caught, although the Vet gave her a clean bill of health when I got her. Maybe she just wasn't handled much.The other one is a little rescue RES. She's nine years old and when I got her last year she was only less than 2 in. She has grown a lot and is doing much better now.
This is little Bindi..I didn't enter her.

002-24.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, of course, the subject matter is beautiful, but you've won the contest because you take such good pictures! Each one of them is pleasing to the eye.

Congrats!

How much are they selling their calendars for?

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congratulations Terry, Your pictures and subjects are beautiful and you are a very good photographer :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Wow...all these compliments are going to my head. Thank you. It sells for 9.50 in the UK and I think it came to 22 here in the US.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
Well, of course, the subject matter is beautiful, but you've won the contest because you take such good pictures! Each one of them is pleasing to the eye.

Congrats!

What she said! Terry it's not how many you competed against, it's simply they are all wonderful pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.