2019 Tortoise Forum Calendar Contest!

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
I entered Elsa 2 years in a row, and although she got a few votes, she was never close to getting in the calendar. :(
I should try to come up with something more creative when I photograph her- like Adam did when he had Tidgey "doing" different things in his photos. Tidgey got the the calendar twice, I think.

Awww, don’t ever stop entering. You just never know. I’ve entered Sheldon every single year since 2013 and 2013 is the only year he got a month, lol. A couple of years he got close. I still enter just because you never know.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I entered Elsa 2 years in a row, and although she got a few votes, she was never close to getting in the calendar. :(
I should try to come up with something more creative when I photograph her- like Adam did when he had Tidgey "doing" different things in his photos. Tidgey got the the calendar twice, I think.
Three years in a row.
And she's even more unbearable now i didn't enter her this year.
Congratulations, Elsa! :<3::tort:
Congratulations, Bea! :<3::)

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
My poor little common and garden redfoots, Io and Callisto, tried their level best but although they smiled so hard at the camera it hurt and I had to get them orthodonture which cost me a fortune, they did not get in and in fact, did not even get ONE (1) single, solitary vote.
Even I did not vote for them.
Figures - what did I tell y'all? Only thing I ever won got burned up in a fire the next day.
LOL!!!! Congratulations, everyone!!! Great photos!o_O:(:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My poor little common and garden redfoots, Io and Callisto, tried their level best but although they smiled so hard at the camera it hurt and I had to get them orthodonture which cost me a fortune, they did not get in and in fact, did not even get ONE (1) single, solitary vote.
Figures - what did I tell y'all? Only thing I ever won got burned up in a fire the next day.
That's how it is when I enter too, but at least I vote for my own picture! I'm just not a good picture taker.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

At least, no fire hazard, right?..
What number entry were they? :)