Choking??

pawsplus

Location (City and/or State)
Nashville, TN
My adult redfoot had some rehydrated dry cat food this afternoon--something she does weekly. Now she is making a funny sound. I will try to get video. She is soaking in the tub right now, as I'm hoping she drinks. It seems likely the culprit was the cat food, as she was fine beforehand.

Thoughrs? Recs other than soaking? I will see if I can get video.

pawsplus

Nashville, TN
There is something wrong with youtube. I successfully uploaded a video but nothing will play on YouTube for me--on three different devices. I will keep trying. . . She can breathe, but I'm still worried. ?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
There is something wrong with youtube. I successfully uploaded a video but nothing will play on YouTube for me--on three different devices. I will keep trying. . . She can breathe, but I'm still worried. ?
My youtube isn't working either. Must be a site thing...

Is the sound she was making gone? Poor girl...

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Maybe offer a small peice of fruit really really mashed up and liquidy? Maybe it'll dislodge it? Like when we take a pill and it gets stuck?

pawsplus

Nashville, TN
Her lights are off and she seems to be sleeping, and I don't hear it now. Will try that in the AM if it's still happening.

pawsplus

Nashville, TN
She's just wanted to see how close to a heart attack she could get you lol
Well, pretty mean of her since I had to let my beloved cat go to the Rainbow Bridge today and I have 3 other senior animals. :( I count on Beasley to be healthy as a horse and to live forever.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Well, pretty mean of her since I had to let my beloved cat go to the Rainbow Bridge today and I have 3 other senior animals. :( I count on Beasley to be healthy as a horse and to live forever.
Sorry for your loss.