COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning all! A bright sunny and crisp winters morning here - not!!!
Same old same old....grey damp and dismal as usual.
Wondering whether to catch a train to Cardiff, before a late lunch with my family.
Decisions decisions!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning all! A bright sunny and crisp winters morning here - not!!!
Same old same old....grey damp and dismal as usual.
Wondering whether to catch a train to Cardiff, before a late lunch with my family.
Decisions decisions!
Cardiff's nice.
Enjoy your day whatever you decide.
Afternoon, Lyn! :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Cardiff's nice.
Enjoy your day whatever you decide.
Afternoon, Lyn! :)
Hi Adam
The shop I needed in Cardiff didn't have what I wanted in stock, so didn't go into city
but a store on the outskirts of Cardiff did so I drove there.
Not very enjoyable as traffic is ridiculous -
anyone would think it was Christmas!!!
Hope you have a pleasant Sunday too.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Good morning! I love Ed's puppy! That "sleepy picture" is awesome! Love that face! And ears!i it finally feels like below 70F over here! I already got our winter covers (thicker down comforters) just last week! The night before last we all had to sleep on top of them with fans blowing. I love cooler weather and that time when all trees are red and gold right before they drop all leaves. There are plenty of evergreens here so it never feels barren. Sounds like Lynn is in Wales. I only drove through Cardiff, but spent couple of days in Wales just visiting. Love the raw beauty of those mountains and little old towns. I also remember people there being very nice and friendly. That was years ago! Nice trip to England and Wales. Ahhhh! My travel days are over (have been since birth of my first child) but I enjoy reminiscing. Hey Cold Dark Roomers, hav an awesome Sunday❤️

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi Adam
The shop I needed in Cardiff didn't have what I wanted in stock, so didn't go into city
but a store on the outskirts of Cardiff did so I drove there.
Not very enjoyable as traffic is ridiculous -
anyone would think it was Christmas!!!
Hope you have a pleasant Sunday too.
Welcome home!
Just finished lesson two, on billboard advertising, only my palaeo lesson to go.:)
I'm a little tired today, but it's going well.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning! I love Ed's puppy! That "sleepy picture" is awesome! Love that face! And ears!i it finally feels like below 70F over here! I already got our winter covers (thicker down comforters) just last week! The night before last we all had to sleep on top of them with fans blowing. I love cooler weather and that time when all trees are red and gold right before they drop all leaves. There are plenty of evergreens here so it never feels barren. Sounds like Lynn is in Wales. I only drove through Cardiff, but spent couple of days in Wales just visiting. Love the raw beauty of those mountains and little old towns. I also remember people there being very nice and friendly. That was years ago! Nice trip to England and Wales. Ahhhh! My travel days are over (have been since birth of my first child) but I enjoy reminiscing. Hey Cold Dark Roomers, hav an awesome Sunday❤️
Wales in indeed a beautiful and most splendid place, though some of them are not always terribly friendly to the English.
As I'm half Welsh, I'm okay.
You have a superlative Sunday ,too, Ewa. :)

Pearly

5 Year Member
] I love dogs. The pictures of your pups you Guys post make me jealous. I grew up with dogs and love them! My last dog was my golden cocker spaniel whom I raised since she was only 6 weeks old. I was 16 when I got her. She was my constant companion. Went with me everywhere! Even to school on Saturdays for extra activities. I took her on busses, taxi cabs, trains, even motorcycles and kayaking! She was just this perfect dog who never god car sick and held pee/poo until she could feel patch of grass under her feet. She was 7 when I was moving to US and I brought her with me. The US customs didn't make me quarantine her because I had all kinds of vet health certifications, current shots and all the papers done by the highest vet health officials in Poland I could bribe to do it for her. All those papers had sworn and notarized translations by approved offices. What can I tell you?! I did my homework and lots of anticipating. I also worked as manager for some time and knew how being proactive tends to work in long run. This dog was my last canine. She died at the age of only 11 despite all kinds of spent on vet care. I was already married to my husband and we started traveling a lot so after having grieved losing her I decided to get couple of kitties, and that's been my choice of pets since. I will have another dog some day though. When my kids get little bigger and learn responsibility. Nothing in a world compares to the love, devotion, loyalty, all so unconditional, if a pooch! But for now I love my cats! And baby tortoises!ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1450019060.986033.jpg this is my beast! His name is Maxi

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Pearly

5 Year Member
Wales in indeed a beautiful and most splendid place, though some of them are not always terribly friendly to the English.
As I'm half Welsh, I'm okay.
You have a superlative Sunday ,too, Ewa. :)
Everyone was very nice to us there probably due to our Polish accent:) I recall stopping for directions of little country roads and older Welsh men addressing me as "Love". I liked that!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
] I love dogs. The pictures of your pups you Guys post make me jealous. I grew up with dogs and love them! My last dog was my golden cocker spaniel whom I raised since she was only 6 weeks old. I was 16 when I got her. She was my constant companion. Went with me everywhere! Even to school on Saturdays for extra activities. I took her on busses, taxi cabs, trains, even motorcycles and kayaking! She was just this perfect dog who never god car sick and held pee/poo until she could feel patch of grass under her feet. She was 7 when I was moving to US and I brought her with me. The US customs didn't make me quarantine her because I had all kinds of vet health certifications, current shots and all the papers done by the highest vet health officials in Poland I could bribe to do it for her. All those papers had sworn and notarized translations by approved offices. What can I tell you?! I did my homework and lots of anticipating. I also worked as manager for some time and knew how being proactive tends to work in long run. This dog was my last canine. She died at the age of only 11 despite all kinds of spent on vet care. I was already married to my husband and we started traveling a lot so after having grieved losing her I decided to get couple of kitties, and that's been my choice of pets since. I will have another dog some day though. When my kids get little bigger and learn responsibility. Nothing in a world compares to the love, devotion, loyalty, all so unconditional, if a pooch! But for now I love my cats! And baby tortoises!View attachment 158591 this is my beast! His name is Maxi
Goodness!!!!!!
Maxi's huge!
Are you sure he isn't a horse in disguise?;)
Beautiful , clean, soft and warm, i'll bet.
Lovely eyes.