COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
The Cave of Skulls.
The Doctor goes out to explore and light his pipe but is bopped on the head by a stone age man and taken away.
Ever after the Doctor is anti-smoking so this could be said to be a good example of aversion therapy.;)
The tribe of cavemen have lost the secret of making fire and want the Doctor to show them how.
He can't, as he has lost his matches, so they decide to kill him.
His companions arrive, but are overpowered and they are all put in the cave of split skulls to await sacrifice to the sun god Orb in the morning!
Gripping stuff!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning one and all from a rather soggy Wales!
Someone really should turn that tap off!!:mad:
My last day of freedom :(
Back to the grindstone tomorrow:(:(:(
But because Easter is early this year - only a short term - 4 weeks less than the last!!:)
It's true that us teachers do wish our lives away.:rolleyes:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning one and all from a rather soggy Wales!
Someone really should turn that tap off!!:mad:
My last day of freedom :(
Back to the grindstone tomorrow:(:(:(
But because Easter is early this year - only a short term - 4 weeks less than the last!!:)
It's true that us teachers do wish our lives away.:rolleyes:
Wish someone would turn our taps on.
Good morning, Lyn! :)
Enjoy your day!
I recommend keeping your back away from the grindstone, you might do yourself a mischief.
Go to school instead.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
In 12th place for December earning 9 points for 2015 is...........W
@W Shaw Hurrrrrrraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!:)
:) Nice to have a new face around the place, thanks for all your contributions for the month, I think you're going to be fun to have about! :)
Happy 2016, may you have a splendiferous year! !!:D

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi Guys! Happy 2016!!!! Every time I pop in here I have like 150some unread posts in this thread and no time to read/catch up! This gives me a feeling of "being behind" which I do not like. Hope everyone here is doing well, had fabulous time on New Years Eve and started New Year happily and in good health (no giant hangovers and such

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Just following on ^ Happy New Year everyone. I've given up trying to keep up on his thread so I occasionally pop in and read a humorous comment then go back to Tortoise duty. I think that this is possibly the second largest thread after pretend chat. Well done :D
Happy New Year to you too yillt, we do like a chuckle or two in here! Feel free to join in anytime! The more the merrier!