COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
I'm exhausted just reading all that!!
Just reported my neighbours for fly tipping their rubbish in the lane at the end of my garden.
Today they chopped down a lot of new blackberry bush growth that I and the other neighbours use for fruit, left it all to rot and dumped a load of old slabs, stones and concrete on top of it. They can't see it from their garden as its outside their high gate but not a pretty sight from mine. So after she chopped a huge chunk out of one of my shrubs last Sept and after years of putting up with their rubbish not being disposed of properly in spite of constant requests, I have had enough! I am also seeking legal advice too. I'm fed up of it:mad:

Right - rant over - all calm again:)

grrr!!! nasty neighbors at it again:(.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
grrr!!! nasty neighbors at it again:(.
I am just so fed up of their lack of respect and consideration for me and my property.
She has a new partner moved in last Spring and now she has him to back her up the nonsense has started again.
I had a line of washing out yesterday evening, which they would have seen - and they lit a bonfire!
It's almost like intimidation.
Fortunately I'm not easily intimidated, and I'm not getting into rows with them - I'll just use the legal route.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
It followed on from one heck of a Saturday... in retrospect maybe we should have spread the jobs over 2 weekends, but we hadn't realised how bad the shed roof was and decided it had to be done now.

bit of luck it'll be nice next weekend and you guys can relax in the shiney fresh garden:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I am just so fed up of their lack of respect and consideration for me and my property.
She has a new partner moved in last Spring and now she has him to back her up the nonsense has started again.
I had a line of washing out yesterday evening, which they would have seen - and they lit a bonfire!
Fortunately I'm not easily intimidated, and I'm not getting into rows with them - I'll just use the legal route.
My neighbour keeps pigeons and regularly has bonfires of waste. I have had to have words more than once about bonfires.

We're headed now for a battle over a fence that fell down that's his.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

quite right! shouldn't have to put up with that. :(. I'd paint my house yellow, that will get em back ;)

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
food for thought... is it right to dream and set your self high goals? on one hand, blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall not be disappointed'.... if you have low dreams and ambitions, you will always be content and every win is a bonus right?

on the other, 'nothing worth having comes easy' and you greatest enemy and negatively comes from within... with that outlook, you will always push yourself and drive forward... BUT, every loss is a defeat.

just the kind of nonsense that ponder over :/

10838916_759615347452571_552897608_n.jpg

I think there is an important difference is between dreaming and setting goals. I think dreaming implies passivity. Like waiting for something to happen vs making it happen.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
food for thought... is it right to dream and set your self high goals? on one hand, blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall not be disappointed'.... if you have low dreams and ambitions, you will always be content and every win is a bonus right?

on the other, 'nothing worth having comes easy' and you greatest enemy and negatively comes from within... with that outlook, you will always push yourself and drive forward... BUT, every loss is a defeat.

just the kind of nonsense that ponder over :/

Also, YOLO

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
My neighbour keeps pigeons and regularly has bonfires of waste. I have had to have words more than once about bonfires.

We're headed now for a battle over a fence that fell down that's his.
They have been a nightmare since they moved in.
I work all day, don't have noisy kids who are left alone practically all weekend to have wild parties, I don't have dogs barking, I don't play loud music, don't hammer and drill until almost midnight, don't dump rubbish in the lane - all of which I have had to put up with from them on a regular basis over the years. They once told me that I am so quiet they don't know I'm her, but they don't like that I complain if things get too bad which stops them doing what they like. I wish they'd move - no one in the street likes them so its not just me being over sensitive.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I work all day, don't have noisy kids who are left alone practically all weekend to have wild parties, I don't have dogs barking, I don't play loud music, don't hammer and drill until almost midnight, don't dump rubbish in the lane - all of which I have had to put up with from them on a regular basis over the years. They once told me that I am so quiet they don't know I'm her, but they don't like that I complain if things get too bad which stops them doing what they like. I wish they'd move - no one in the street likes them so its not just me being over sensitive.
You have my sympathies. That's bad :(

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

would a joint letter to the local council be worth a shot?