COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Good morning.
I've got something odd going on. I feel very weak and for three days now, My pulse in between 175 and 189 pbm.
It was the highest this morning when I woke up. Not that I slept very well.
I've had no caffeine, but things with my mother could be affecting this.
I have NO sick time remaining and if the doctor sends me to the hospital, I'll have about another $325 a day less in my paycheck.
However, I really do need to call my doctor. It's about 4:45 and they open at 9:00. An eternity.
So, if I'm not around for a while. That would be why.

wow thats high, I would definitely see a doc, if not then head to A+E. hopefully it's nothing serious but please get checked out ed.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
wow thats high, I would definitely see a doc, if not then head to A+E. hopefully it's nothing serious but please get checked out ed.
I am. It's pretty scary. There is also a strange cough that started last night.
I can barely keep my eyes open.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
I am. It's pretty scary. There is also a strange cough that started last night.
I can barely keep my eyes open.
Ed, I hope you are in ER taking care of this. 300bucks is a lot but it's only money but money has no meaning if we are unwell.

Last edited:

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Ed, I hope you are in ER taking care of this. 300bucks is a lot but it's only money but money has no meaning if we are unwell.
I'm at work.
I've burned up all of my sick and vacation time traveling to take care of my mother.
If the doctor says go to the ER I will. And I can drive.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
That is where we are fortunate in the UK. Our National Health Service means we don't think twice about going to ER (or A&E as we call it) if there's a problem - it's free. Well, we pay taxes for it, but the treatment is free.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I'm at work.
I've burned up all of my sick and vacation time traveling to take care of my mother.
If the doctor says go to the ER I will. And I can drive.

please be careful, if you really must be in work I'd stay in the office, try not to do anything that will raise your BPM any more or you heart will pop :(

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
That is where we are fortunate in the UK. Our National Health Service means we don't think twice about going to ER (or A&E as we call it) if there's a problem - it's free. Well, we pay taxes for it, but the treatment is free.

not to mention prescriptions! just as well, i'm on 18pills a day :/