COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
341908.jpg

everyone at CDR.

Any news from Ed? Hope to hear he is now better.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Congrats to you and the proud parents!
Do you have to remove the dad in case he eats the baby? Some animals have to be separated.

they apparently make great parents :D , but yes we have isolated him as females are highly fertile just after giving birth... also if baby is a girl she can conceive too :O. we will sex the pup and then figure out who's going to the vet for 'the procedure'

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Hey ya'll, got text from Ed, they have brought his heart rate down with meds, he's feeling much better, just very sleepy. They have admitted him to the hospital bed and maybe able to discharge tomorrow am. If anyone wants to text him send me pm, I have his permission to share his personal cell # with friends. Thank you all who have been praying, sending Ed positive thoughts/wishes. See, it works!!!!

poor guy has been dealing with so much recently:(. thank you for keeping us informed

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning.

No paperwork today. YAY!!!!!!

I have also found sufficient excuses reasons not to do the ironing today. YAY!!!!!!

Instead I shall be preparing for fetching my youngest home from university tomorrow. His birthday was a couple of weeks ago in the middle of his exams, so he wasn't able to celebrate much. I have a belated birthday dinner to prepare :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning.

I have also found sufficient excuses reasons not to do the ironing today. YAY!!!!!!

Instead I shall be preparing for fetching my youngest home from university tomorrow. His birthday was a couple of weeks ago in the middle of his exams, so he wasn't able to celebrate much. I have a belated birthday dinner to prepare :)

wayhey!!

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
they apparently make great parents :D , but yes we have isolated him as females are highly fertile just after giving birth... also if baby is a girl she can conceive too :O. we will sex the pup and then figure out who's going to the vet for 'the procedure'
Awww... So no more bambinoes??? I was going to ask if you could FedEx a little couple to me for my twins. I think they are getting there readiness-wise for owning a pet:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Awww... So no more bambinoes??? I was going to ask if you could FedEx a little couple to me for my twins. I think they are getting there readiness-wise for owning a pet:)

mummy popped yesterday afternoon, and no sign of anymore.. mum has been out running in the wheel so I guess no more to come.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good morning.

Good morning. And

You-Know-How-Slow-I-Am-Belated-Birthday.gif

to your son.:<3::tort: