COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Hello.
I'm home and on meds.
Apparently stress from my mother's situation was to blame.
It was not a heart attack. The admitting doctor claimed that it was.
Luckily, three days of a pulse of 178 to 194 did no permanent damage, but I still feel like I just ran a few marathons back to back. Very tired and sore in general, yet there never was any real pain.
Hopefully the new meds will keep this in check, because there is still a mountain of crap to overcome with my mother's home,
health and insurance, finances.
I've got untill Wednesday to rest and I head back up to Georgia on Thursday morning.
I honestly thought I was stronger than this.
It's humbling.
So, in short, I'm o.k.
Thanks so much for the concern.
Ed

glad to hear your home and no permanent damage. hopefully a few days rest will make a big difference.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
glad to hear your home and no permanent damage. hopefully a few days rest will make a big difference.
I agree... and don't try to do too much too soon. Follow the instructions of the doctors! We're watching ;)

Seriously though, it's a huge relief to know that you're on the mend :)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hello.
I'm home and on meds.
Luckily, three days of a pulse of 178 to 194 did no permanent damage, but I still feel like I just ran a few marathons back to back. Very tired and sore in general, yet there never was any real pain.
Hopefully the new meds will keep this in check, because there is still a mountain of crap to overcome with my mother's home,
I've got untill Wednesday to rest and I head back up to Georgia on Thursday morning.
It's humbling.
So, in short, I'm o.k.
Ed
Hello Ed. So, so glad to have just read that you're back home and better. Please, please

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
todays task is to make the degu nursery section properly pup proof. we have a wire play pen that i can use, though need cable ties to hold in place... i asked a mechanic at work for some yesterday but i never seen him before i left :(

... just opened my work bag ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463817828.007944.jpg

wayhey:). that's a few favours hes done me, i'll offer to clean his car

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Hello.
I'm home and on meds.
It's humbling.
So, in short, I'm o.k.
Ed
Great news to start a Saturday with!!!
Welcome home Ed so pleased you are feeling better and home - you gave us all a scare.
So now you must heed the warnings and take it as easy as possible to get that blood pressure and pulse back on an even keel.
Your mum is in safe hands until you are up to sorting things out again.
Listen to your body and the docs (and us of course!!:))

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Hi John
I'm fine thanks - not looking forward to the prospect of another day/weekend of searching for an outfit for next weeks wedding!
Off on the train to Cardiff soon.
How about you? Hope all OK with you Jade Fido and the Degu family!!

I'm sure you could show up in a binbag and look amazing:). I wouldn't post a pic of the outfit just yet as you may send Eds pulse racing again;).

just about to do the rounds, fidos due a bath. degus apear to be doing well, so excited:D

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I'm sure you could show up in a binbag and look amazing:). I wouldn't post a pic of the outfit just yet as you may send Eds pulse racing again;).

just about to do the rounds, fidos due a bath. degus apear to be doing well, so excited:D
A bin bag would be easier and cheaper, maybe throw a few safety pins and chains in and I could go as a punk!
I don't really do dressing up stuff I'm a very casual sort of gal! It will all be alright on the night I'm sure.
Anyway must go or I'll miss train so see you all later.
Have a good day!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
A bin bag would be easier and cheaper, maybe throw a few safety pins and chains in and I could go as a punk!
I don't really do dressing up stuff I'm a very casual sort of gal! It will all be alright on the night I'm sure.
Anyway must go or I'll miss train so see you all later.
Have a good day!

best of luck:)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Apparently stress was to blame.
It was not a heart attack. I'm o.k.
Ed
Ed, to keep my life in the proper perspective that I find relative to being a Ken-a-thologist. I've got a reality check for you,(us all)!!!ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463826935.165047.jpgyou and me Ed, let's be TORTOISES and just take it easy.