COLD DARK ROOM

spud's_mum

Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
About to make some conditioning cubes.
1 cube with have different exercises on each side (push ups, sit ups etc)
And the other cube with have different numbers on each side. Then I can roll them and see how many of each exercise i need to do. I want to get stronger because they push us hard at gym and some days I can't keep up.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
images
everyone at CDR, here it's nice and hot.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I have to have total darkness - even digital clocks are banned as the number lights keep me awake. I think I may have been a tortoise in a former life!
I am learning- after 50 ish years - to tolerate lights on downstairs at night. They're left on to allow one of our offspring to return home after midnight with the minimum disturbance.

When the children were small we did have a nightlight on the landing, but it never affected our room.

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I have to have total darkness - even digital clocks are banned as the number lights keep me awake. I think I may have been a tortoise in a former life!
My mum likes total darkness, but she does have digital clocks. I like light, luckily I have the toilet across from me so we keep the light on and my door is open. I also don't like silence. I'm so used to having animals in my room that when it's silent, I just don't like it. I like the sound of the gerbils digging.