COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
My mum likes total darkness, but she does have digital clocks. I like light, luckily I have the toilet across from me so we keep the light on and my door is open. I also don't like silence. I'm so used to having animals in my room that when it's silent, I just don't like it. I like the sound of the gerbils digging.
I like a ticking clock and often fall asleep with my earphones in. I used to be a very light sleeper and every little noise would wake me and I'd be alert - but I seem to sleep better now....thankfully! Done your homework for this week?

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I like a ticking clock and often fall asleep with my earphones in. I used to be a very light sleeper and every little noise would wake me and I'd be alert - but I seem to sleep better now....thankfully! Done your homework for this week?
Haven't got any- thankfully. :D
Well... I don't think I've got any o_O

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hello friends! I've been out of town with barely any service lately so I wanted to say hello and that I hope everyone is doing well!

Glad you're feeling better Ed!
Hey Meech, you and me both are coming back! Awesome! If you were on a vacation, hope you had a great trip

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning one and all! i was in the zone yesterday and have everything ready for today. busy day ahead, planning on sneeking away from work early as i have a job of my own on tonight:). my auld dear (mum) is picking me up from work, bringing me home then dropping me off at the job :).

mr ed, hope you're doing well and have had a chance to power down.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
let's go show this 3rd rock from the sun how awesome we are! monday shall be destroyed and the hands of rhe tartan spartan!! AH WOO, AH WOO, AH WOO !!! ;)