COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
remember the old BBC computers?? lol

jades mum is recently retired but was an IT teacher as well
I'm not a teacher - IT Technician/Network Manager. I just happen to work in a school :)

I do remember the old BBCs. There were no computers in my school though. I went to uni to study them having only used the commodore pet my Dad used to lug home from work. (I did science A levels)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hello Gillian! Did you have a good vacation?
Hi Meech! I'm afraid I didn't move! OLI gave me a very hard time after I had a nice enclosure built for him. :( He kept climbing to try to get out and as a result, he kept flipping on his back! This obviously prevented me from moving from home,even to go to a supermarket-imagine. Posted a thread, and some members were kind enough to help/advise/make suggestion, but NO WAY would he stop!! Sounds incredible doesn't it.

I then sat and watched till I found out what was making him do all this and thank GOD I managed to solve the issue. :D

How are you and what are you up to these days?;)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I'm not a teacher - IT Technician/Network Manager. I just happen to work in a school :)

I do remember the old BBCs. There were no computers in my school though. I went to uni to study them having only used the commodore pet my Dad used to lug home from work. (I did science A levels)

wahhh!! the commodore 64!! I played games on one of those! i got a 2 in standard grade physics... and have forgotten it all :/

meech008

5 Year Member
Hi Meech! I'm afraid I didn't move! OLI gave me a very hard time after I had a nice enclosure built for him. :( He kept climbing to try to get out and as a result, he kept flipping on his back! This obviously prevented me from moving from home,even to go to a supermarket-imagine. Posted a thread, and some members were kind enough to help/advise/make suggestion, but NO WAY would he stop!! Sounds incredible doesn't it.

I then sat and watched till I found out what was making him do all this and thank GOD I managed to solve the issue. :D

How are you and what are you up to these days?;)
Aw that's unfortunate that you missed your vacation but I'm glad that you were able to get Ollie fixed up!

I'm doing well and not up to too much! Just been trying to work as much as possible

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
well I called the pets at home store we were told would nuter the degus and there vet who does it is on maternity leave. it keeps getting better:/. just about to call animal welfare to report the company