COLD DARK ROOM

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Good morning.
I've got something odd going on. I feel very weak and for three days now, My pulse in between 175 and 189 pbm.
It was the highest this morning when I woke up. Not that I slept very well.
I've had no caffeine, but things with my mother could be affecting this.
I have NO sick time remaining and if the doctor sends me to the hospital, I'll have about another $325 a day less in my paycheck.
However, I really do need to call my doctor. It's about 4:45 and they open at 9:00. An eternity.
So, if I'm not around for a while. That would be why.

Take care of yourself first! Don't worry about the money! Everything always works out in the end.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I've been ambulance to the Hospital.
University Medical Center.
Currently in the triage unit and worse than I thought.
Wish me luck.
Please keep in touch through Email.
OMG Ed, I didn't even know you were Ill, wondered why you wasn't about as much.
Take care my friend. Let us know what's happening. :(

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
010.jpg
everyone at CDR.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good morning.
I've got something odd going on. I feel very weak and for three days now, My pulse in between 175 and 189 pbm.
I have NO sick time remaining and if the doctor sends me to the hospital, I'll have about another $325 a day less in my paycheck.
However, I really do need to call my doctor. It's about 4:45 and they open at 9:00. An eternity.
Wishes to get well SOON, Ed.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good morning.
Hope its nothing serous Ed and that you are soon feeling much better.
Stress can do strange things to us.
Take care.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Anyone any news about Ed?
I have emailed him and told him not to worry about getting back to everyone but hopefully he will be able to get in touch with one of us. If so please could you let the rest of us know how he is. Thanks very much.
Hope everyone else is OK - still up to my eyes with reports but popping in when I can to try to keep up with you.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hey ya'll, got text from Ed, they have brought his heart rate down with meds, he's feeling much better, just very sleepy. They have admitted him to the hospital bed and maybe able to discharge tomorrow am. If anyone wants to text him send me pm, I have his permission to share his personal cell # with friends. Thank you all who have been praying, sending Ed positive thoughts/wishes. See, it works!!!!

Prairie Mom

Hey ya'll, got text from Ed, they have brought his heart rate down with meds, he's feeling much better, just very sleepy. They have admitted him to the hospital bed and maybe able to discharge tomorrow am. If anyone wants to text him send me pm, I have his permission to share his personal cell # with friends. Thank you all who have been praying, sending Ed positive thoughts/wishes. See, it works!!!!
Thanks soooooo much for keeping us posted!