COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Good morning all. I slept like a log after the house move and long drive on Wednesday. I was very tired and Premier Inn beds are very comfortable- especially when someone else is paying.

The National Space Centre in Leicester is brilliant. We got to explore it for free in our conference breaks. Thanks to one of the speakers not showing :)mad:) we got a bit extra time to do that too :)

So today I head home via lunch with a friend who has just finished chemo and radiotherapy for breast cancer. She's doing well and it will be good to see her. :)

glad to hear your friend is doing well, hope yous have a nice lunch and catch up :)

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Mornin'! School is out for the summer! Last day was yesterday! Been dealing with some weird strain of strep in past couple of months. My younger twin has his #3 in less than 2 months...uggghhhhh!!!! Supposedly it's going around now and has reputation for recurrence. That last one was a kicker though. My son was really sick! All better now with 3rd line antibiotic. Texas is getting lots of rain and some floods. Keep safe everyone and have a great TGIF

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Mornin'! School is out for the summer! Last day was yesterday! Been dealing with some weird strain of strep in past couple of months. My younger twin has his #3 in less than 2 months...uggghhhhh!!!! Supposedly it's going around now and has reputation for recurrence. That last one was a kicker though. My son was really sick! All better now with 3rd line antibiotic. Texas is getting lots of rain and some floods. Keep safe everyone and have a great TGIF

glad you are all on the mend :). it's beautiful in Scotland just now :). have a great weekend

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.