COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Mornin'! School is out for the summer! Last day was yesterday! Been dealing with some weird strain of strep in past couple of months. My younger twin has his #3 in less than 2 months...uggghhhhh!!!! Supposedly it's going around now and has reputation for recurrence. That last one was a kicker though. My son was really sick! All better now with 3rd line antibiotic. Texas is getting lots of rain and some floods. Keep safe everyone and have a great TGIF
What!!? Already? We still have 6 and half weeks to go before our summer hols! I feel cheated!!!!:(
Hope your kiddies are soon well again and that you have lots planned to have a great time during the summer.:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. Safely back home now.

Everything went well until I drove home. Having looked at Google Maps, there seemed to be considerably fewer accidents by using the A14/M11/M25 rather than the M1/M25. However, it still took over 3.5 hours to do a trip that should have taken just under 2.5 hours.

On the plus side, I got plenty of time to listen to Andy Murray win his semi final against Stan Wawrinka at the French Open on the radio.

I'm feeling a lot better after a good night's sleep :)