COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
finally finished!! not a fun day :(. one of our guys never showed to his placement today, so i had to call the boss to get another body in to cover... which ment our company owner had to go into base to let a guy away...

then i get a message saying to go back and do the showrooms at base at 1600 and the lad that was drafted into cover the absentee appears and told me 'IM NOT DOING IT' so that was me back on the phone again!
... he's going to get his collar felt!

normally this is fun but i'm not my usual self just now :(. i never even hit my target today.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
A storm? You's better battenburg down the hatches.
Nos da.:)
Than
Good morning CDR.

Bad thunderstorms in south east England last night. Flash floods and a train derailment :(

If we had one here then I slept through it :D It's raining and it's getting heavier though
I only heard the odd rumble here (but that could have been my stomach as I didn't have dinner last night)
Still sunny and dry here but thankfully cooler!
Haven't seen the news yet today so hope nobody was hurt in the train and floods.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Than

I only heard the odd rumble here (but that could have been my stomach as I didn't have dinner last night)
Haven't seen the news yet today so hope nobody was hurt in the train and floods.

allo miss lyn!! hope you and lola are well

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Than

We have had wetness but no thunder. The temperature has dropped to about 17C - it was 23C first thing this morning.

Nobody hurt with the trains fortunately.

I have a toad in the hole to make, but it's going with serve in the 5th set. Decisions!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
finally finished!! not a fun day :(. one of our guys never showed to his placement today, so i had to call the boss to get another body in to cover... which ment our company owner had to go into base to let a guy away...

then i get a message saying to go back and do the showrooms at base at 1600 and the lad that was drafted into cover the absentee appears and told me 'IM NOT DOING IT' so that was me back on the phone again!

normally this is fun but i'm not my usual self just now :(. i never even hit my target today.
Oh dear sorry to hear this John, these temperamental employees - what's wrong with them? they don't seem to realise their actions impact on others. I don't know if you do Vauxhalls but sounds like he needs a big kick up the Astra! Keep your pecker up.

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Hey guys! How are you?
I've been busy with school and gymnastics lately so haven't had time to come on.

I landed a new skill at the gym but then hurt my ankle. So I can't do gymnastics for a while. Instead, ive been making edits of Kian and Jc. I saw my friend do a style of edit and thought I'd try it out. You basically just colour over the top of an image but it looks really cool. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1474045146.165381.jpg ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1474045153.664498.jpg AND ITS FRIDAY!!!! That means that there will be a new Kian and Jc video!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Golly, John, sorry mate, wish we were in Fuengirola.:(
wibble on, eh ?

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Oh dear sorry to hear this John, these temperamental employees - what's wrong with them? they don't seem to realise their actions impact on others. I don't know if you do Vauxhalls but sounds like he needs a big kick up the Astra! Keep your pecker up.

we do! it's getting to the quiet spell, there will be a kull soon ;)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hey guys! How are you?
I've been busy with school and gymnastics lately so haven't had time to come on.

I landed a new skill at the gym but then hurt my ankle. So I can't do gymnastics for a while. Instead, ive been making edits of Kian and Jc. I saw my friend do a style of edit and thought I'd try it out. You basically just colour over the top of an image but it looks really cool. View attachment 187084 View attachment 187085 AND ITS FRIDAY!!!! That means that there will be a new Kian and Jc video!!!
Hi Spudsmum - this school business really interferes with our social and internet life doesn't it?
Hope your ankle is better soon.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Hey guys! How are you?

I landed a new skill at the gym but then hurt my ankle. So I can't do gymnastics for a while. Instead, ive been making edits of Kian and Jc. I saw my friend do a style of edit and thought I'd try it out. You basically just colour over the top of an image but it looks really cool. View attachment 187084 View attachment 187085 AND ITS FRIDAY!!!! That means that there will be a new Kian and Jc video!!!

another injury!! :(.