COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
good evenooning all, life’s having another go at me :(.
i ordered jade channel no 5 perfume... not cheep! the box has arrived and it’s empty. this was ment to be her main present :(
early night tonight and i shall face life’s trials tomorrow, i have broke the laziness, and back OFF the beer... just need to dig out my warface now.
Where do you get the box from ?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
i ordered jade channel no 5 perfume... not cheep! the box has arrived and it’s empty. this was ment to be her main present :(
early night tonight and i shall face life’s trials tomorrow, i have broke the laziness, and back OFF the beer... just need to dig out my warface now.
Here. The #5 Parfume that I get my mom are about $160.
I'd have a heart attack if I got an empty box.
(Don't tell Jade that she smells like my mother)
Have you contacted the seller?
I've started to substitute the Chanel for White Diamonds. The White Diamonds is 1/4 of the cost and if someone in her nursing home steals it it's no big deal.
I'm not saying to get Jade a cheaper perfume.
If she's anything like my wife, it won't go over very well.....

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

I am wondering if someone has been tampering with your post :( . You should have received a package from me last week @johnandjade