COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
I hate tension in the house from a grumpy husband.
We never fight but when he is grumpy the whole house feels it.

Hugs to you!

Maybe hand him his favorite drink Friday and ask him if he needs help. Maybe he’ll snap out of it.
Nice idea. Nowww whats the favorite drink Bambam. Maybe we can get it from the Pirate or Leprechaun if we can find them of course.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It’s sunny here today—the last beautiful day like that, but daughter has had an ear ache since yesterday, so we might be stuck indoors. Hope everyone has a great Friday! [emoji173]️
Sorry I don't have any remedies for earache. I do feel for your daughter as it is definitly not fun having earache. I hope you have and or are having a good Friday as well.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It’s to stop vandalism. To be fair it’s a different place these days. You don’t feel threatened any more when you go there, it’s a comfortable environment. I still feel uneasy outside there though. There’s an urge to count the wheels on the car when I get back to it.
Lol. I never knew that you had areas like that there. I sometimes forget that we are not the only ones who have unsafe areas.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all. Yesterday’s meetings were full on and busy. I got home to a chilled glass of white wine and pizza prepared by JoesDad which we ate outside listening to evening birdsong. It was a lovely end to the day :)

This morning we are on the road ... in the sunshine... heading for ... Wales :)

Postcards when I have an Internet connection!
Your evening sounded divine. And I am Looking forward to some more awesome postcards.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well we have arrived in Mid Wales on a lovely sunny Friday. We stopped off at the Dyfi (pronounced Dovey) Osprey Project where we watched a pair of ospreys courting, mating and tending their nest :)

My phone camera doesn’t have a good enough zoom so I took this of the female on the webcam screen in the visitor centre
View attachment 236496
http://www.dyfiospreyproject.com/

And the slightly smokey view from our hotel room window... there’s a fire-pit bottom right :D
View attachment 236497
The Osprey looks Angry!

Bambam1989

East Texas
Nice idea. Nowww whats the favorite drink Bambam. Maybe we can get it from the Pirate or Leprechaun if we can find them of course.
Hubby's is Budweiser beer. I have really taken a liking to Not Your Father's Rootbeer

I met hubby at the gate last night with a couple of beers. He took a break from the electrical issues today and we did some yard work. Everything is nice and calm again[emoji106]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hubby's is Budweiser beer. I have really taken a liking to Not Your Father's Rootbeer

I met hubby at the gate last night with a couple of beers. He took a break from the electrical issues today and we did some yard work. Everything is nice and calm again[emoji106]
Yay. That is good to hear or read. [emoji6] And now you know when he is grumpy just meet him at the gate with a couple of cold beers and all will be well again.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

Yay!!

You know there’s another way to turn their frown upside down[emoji6]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning everyone from sunny mid Wales. Have a super Saturday!
Good Morning Linda.
Hi roommates! Still warm here, but not like the summer day on Friday. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Good Morning Lena

I hope are all having an awesome Saturday. May your weekends last long and your weekdays be quick.[emoji6]

I am having a lazy saturday. I will do some work later in but for now I am just chilling.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good Morning Linda.Good Morning Lena

I hope are all having an awesome Saturday. May your weekends last long and your weekdays be quick.[emoji6]

I am having a lazy saturday. I will do some work later in but for now I am just chilling.

Saw you’ve found another tort egg. How awesome - your Easter egg hunt continues :D