COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good afternoon all.

Son is not well. He has a stomach upset both ends (v&d) and is feeling very sorry for himself. I'm overdosing on disinfectant and hand gel.

The Roland Garros men's semi finals are on tv and I have missed most of them thanks to trying to sort out an appointment with a consultant for my shoulder.

My GP (General Practitioner - first port of call doctor) was fine about referring me. Husband has private medical cover through work which we can use to speed the process up, but the insurance company are difficult to say the least. They have given me at least 3 different versions of what is covered in six calls over 2 days. Anyways, the appointment with the consultant is made for 10 days time and his secretary has now taken on the insurance company...I guess she is more used to dealing with them than I am :D

And this weekend the tennis finals will be keeping me busy :)

Bee62

Germany
Good afternoon all.

Son is not well. He has a stomach upset both ends (v&d) and is feeling very sorry for himself. I'm overdosing on disinfectant and hand gel.

The Roland Garros men's semi finals are on tv and I have missed most of them thanks to trying to sort out an appointment with a consultant for my shoulder.

My GP (General Practitioner - first port of call doctor) was fine about referring me. Husband has private medical cover through work which we can use to speed the process up, but the insurance company are difficult to say the least. They have given me at least 3 different versions of what is covered in six calls over 2 days. Anyways, the appointment with the consultant is made for 10 days time and his secretary has now taken on the insurance company...I guess she is more used to dealing with them than I am :D

Oh no! I hope you get not infected.
Vomiting is dreadful. I hate it. Having problems on boths ends is ....... I can`t describe.... urghhh:(

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good afternoon all.

Hope your son feels better soon, and the insurance people get a telling off from the consultant’s secretary.

Bambam1989

East Texas
Yeah I got to ask the doctor and see if my medications have adverse reactions in heat.
They didn't give you a pamphlet with info on it? Usually the pharmacy gives out that info, side effects may include.... And by the time you read all the possible side effects it leaves you wondering if it's worth taking the meds!