COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Like clockwork...it’s about 1800 and it’s time for our Sully to depart one more time for an evening stroll and meal. In addition to the ever-growing grass, i proved a bit of romaine and a small plate of Mazuri nuggets, AND a nice large bunch of freshly cut Rose of Sharon stalks and leaves, AND a nice big bunch of just snipped Muscadine grape vines.

We just enjoy it so much when our Sully is out there grazing away on pretty much free food. :)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good afternoon all.

Son is not well. He has a stomach upset both ends (v&d) and is feeling very sorry for himself. I'm overdosing on disinfectant and hand gel.

The Roland Garros men's semi finals are on tv and I have missed most of them thanks to trying to sort out an appointment with a consultant for my shoulder.

My GP (General Practitioner - first port of call doctor) was fine about referring me. Husband has private medical cover through work which we can use to speed the process up, but the insurance company are difficult to say the least. They have given me at least 3 different versions of what is covered in six calls over 2 days. Anyways, the appointment with the consultant is made for 10 days time and his secretary has now taken on the insurance company...I guess she is more used to dealing with them than I am :D

And this weekend the tennis finals will be keeping me busy :)
Poor Son I hope he is better soon and doesn't share it with everyone else!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Of course I did. They would not let me stay at work and I have no one but myself so that don't leave a lot of options.
In the UK you are not allowed to drive for at least a month if you have had a TIA and only then if the doc passes you as fit, so be careful Dan we don't want you in any accidents. Maybe you should check your insurance cover. Would a taxi cab be possible for you?

DE42

In the UK you are not allowed to drive for at least a month if you have had a TIA and only then if the doc passes you as fit, so be careful Dan we don't want you in any accidents. Maybe you should check your insurance cover. Would a taxi cab be possible for you?

There are no taxies where I live. I'll be ok. I think it's just the heat. It gets over a 100°F in the plant.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I'm a bit late popping in tonight as been out for a drink with a few friends, although I was driving so strictly non alcoholic for me.
A very nice evening catching up with old friends though.
No change in Lola and no results.:(
So nothing to report.
Hope you're all having a good Friday and looking forward to a good weekend.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I'm a bit late popping in tonight as been out for a drink with a few friends, although I was driving so strictly non alcoholic for me.
A very nice evening catching up with old friends though.
No change in Lola and no results.:(
So nothing to report.
Hope you're all having a good Friday and looking forward to a good weekend.

Maybe just a good hard cider or two. Happy weekend....fingers crossed as well for Lola!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good mornooning, roommates! Friday here. No yoga this week, and no kids to pick up from school. Daughter is going on a play date! Woohoo!!! :D We’re planning to go to a farm animal fair tomorrow — the largest in Denmark, and it seems I’ll have free access as a volunteer photographer for the city of Roskilde. :D
Yay. Your volunteer photography will finally pay off. Well done and enjoy it.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hi friends, today I took a short video of my torts being outside.
This spring is amazing. So many warm, even hot days are very unnusual for Germany.
My sullies and my redfoot ( they are only outdoors together ) enjoy it.

Your babies look like they love being outside. And they are gorgeous as always.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
a view of my terrace. Please excuse the mess. That is me .....:D
View attachment 241286
One of my old dogs. Her name is "Mara" and she is 12 years old.
View attachment 241287

A view from the terrace in the tortoise garden. On the right side you see the bunny cage of my little Hermanns tortoises. They would get lost when I put them in a bigger outdoor enclosure but they have soil and gras in the cage too and are save against crows. My big sullies are to heavy for crows or ravens.

View attachment 241288
You have a lovely place.