COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Finally caught up. So yesterday I go into work with a normal days work on the cards. We take one desk ( there are 4 - well now 3 in my office) out. And that then turns into a spring cleaning endeavour. Then the staff who have company phones got new phones so that turned into a setting up old to new exercise. And it was my father-in-law's 70 birthday yesterday so we went to dinner with the family. So missed my CDR roommates. The food at the restuarant was absolutely a phenominal experience. It was divine. If I could I would eat there everyday. But it is too deep for my pockets. Finished setting up my new phone around 1am this morning.

Linda I have to really thank you for recommending the osteopath. The stand in guy I think actually works out better for me. I ache everywhere from his adjustment BUT where I normally have a deep curve in my back I can actually feel the curve is much much straighter and I feel like I am walking taller. The only problem is that I can only use him for 4 weeks then the lady comes back. As he only operates during office hours I can use the excuse that my normal lady is not there. But I can't really keep taking time off work on a consistent basis. Would it be wrong for me to ask my normal lady to work on me the same way he does?

Today the youngest has a paintball party to go to and it is raining. Shame it will be wet, cold and sore for him. Although I am sure he will enjoy every minute of it. [emoji3]

Then I have to go shopping for a Fatherday gift for hubby from the boys as it is Fathers day next Sunday.

I hope everyone has an awesome Saturday.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It’s kind of early to be up again. Son didn’t have to get up in the night thank goodness;?I think he just needs to sleep this bug off.

We left home at 5.30am and are heading for City Airport.

We passed 3 young people still heading home after last night. One appeared to have mislaid his trousers, but not his underwear fortunately. He wasn’t actually wearing his shirt either, but he was still in possession of that at least. He seemed happy enough.... [emoji1]
Lol. And I was wondering why you were up so early. Are you still 2 hours behind or 1 hour behind now?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Finally caught up. So yesterday I go into work with a normal days work on the cards. We take one desk ( there are 4 - well now 3 in my office) out. And that then turns into a spring cleaning endeavour. Then the staff who have company phones got new phones so that turned into a setting up old to new exercise. And it was my father-in-law's 70 birthday yesterday so we went to dinner with the family. So missed my CDR roommates. The food at the restuarant was absolutely a phenominal experience. It was divine. If I could I would eat there everyday. But it is too deep for my pockets. Finished setting up my new phone around 1am this morning.
Sounds like a fantastic meal :)
Linda I have to really thank you for recommending the osteopath. The stand in guy I think actually works out better for me. I ache everywhere from his adjustment BUT where I normally have a deep curve in my back I can actually feel the curve is much much straighter and I feel like I am walking taller. The only problem is that I can only use him for 4 weeks then the lady comes back. As he only operates during office hours I can use the excuse that my normal lady is not there. But I can't really keep taking time off work on a consistent basis. Would it be wrong for me to ask my normal lady to work on me the same way he does?
I am glad you’re finding it effective too. It may just have been that your body was ready to let go on this occasion... your regular osteopath might have done the same. Mine finally got to the root of my lower back this week and that started at Easter. She just had layers of other stuff to unpick first. I can sleep on my side at last... huge progress from when I couldn’t sleep at all!
Today the youngest has a paintball party to go to and it is raining. Shame it will be wet, cold and sore for him. Although I am sure he will enjoy every minute of it. [emoji3]
I’m sure he’ll love it. Rain is a novelty for you guys anyway!
Then I have to go shopping for a Fatherday gift for hubby from the boys as it is Fathers day next Sunday.
]
Same day here. We only ever do cards for mothers day and fathers day. No gifts. Some Brits do gifts just not us

And you :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

I don’t think it’s wrong. Just nicely tell her how great you feel. Tell her your not sure what he did but you feel wonderful!
Ask her if he wrote it down in your chart. I’m sure they all work together and trade patients often.

Paintball in the rain sounds awesome for boys!!!

I hate fathers day gifts!! It’s so hard!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Sounds like a fantastic meal :)

I am glad you’re finding it effective too. It may just have been that your body was ready to let go on this occasion... your regular osteopath might have done the same. Mine finally got to the root of my lower back this week and that started at Easter. She just had layers of other stuff to unpick first. I can sleep on my side at last... huge progress from when I couldn’t sleep at all!

I’m sure he’ll love it. Rain is a novelty for you guys anyway!
]
Same day here. We only ever do cards for mothers day and fathers day. No gifts. Some Brits do gifts just not us

And you :)
Shame the party was cancelled [emoji17] But at least we still have the rain.[emoji3]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I don’t think it’s wrong. Just nicely tell her how great you feel. Tell her your not sure what he did but you feel wonderful!
Ask her if he wrote it down in your chart. I’m sure they all work together and trade patients often.

Paintball in the rain sounds awesome for boys!!!

I hate fathers day gifts!! It’s so hard!!
The party was cancelled. But I can now go to the pet shop to sort out some stuff that is not working. Lol.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

What did you eat at the divine restaurant?