COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Well at least they aren't moving while she is at school!:)
You laugh, But I remember a story that my Dad told me, of him walking home, only to be picked up on the side of the road by his sister because they had moved house. Although to be honest I don't know how you can move house in a morning. He must seriously have not paid attention, as surely they must have been packing boxes somewhere along the line. I should ask him about that.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thanks Linda.
Very disappointed in PO.
At the end of the day it was my word against 5 adults in neighbour's house - even though my sister was here to back me up.
I think she was influenced by her own experience too - so not even a wrist slap for them.
I have contacted the Housing Association which the PO said were great at sorting out problems. I couldn't speak to the people I needed to but they should ring me back - we'll see.
Holding thumbs

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
The downside to vacations:-( I’ve made good headway with the washing though.
I see in your posts that you’ve gotten no support for you neighbors from Haydes .. I will be adding a couple extra prayers your way.. also, I will look for some good booby trap ideas to deter them... since the police are so uninterested [emoji848]
Hmm Good Plan.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning Lena! Hope it’s a good day for all of you! Our school doesn’t start back yet for a couple weeks so I’m still in the “getting prepared” stage.

Get you one of those fake doorbells that sound like a huge rabid dog is inside ( to go with your new locks)
Wouldn't that be funny.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hmmm, All caught up and everybody seems to be busy elsewhere. Oh well, that is the nice thing about here, you can always see the posts later and thus don't really miss anyone.

How is everyone's Monday going? Hopefully you are getting back into the swing of the week or at least starting it. Sigh Monday's are never good, especially when your weekend was a good one and you just wish that it would never end.

Anywayyyyyyy. Lunch time is over, so I must get back to work. Not see you all a little later.....hopefully

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good mornooning, dear roommates! Early rises resume for me. Today’s the first day of school here. Husband is taking daughter and I’m home waiting for someone to come and change our locks. Hope everyone has a fantastic week ahead! [emoji173]️
A magician? Change your locks into what? Cheese would be good!
Good afternoon, Lena! :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thanks Adam had about 3 hours sleep.
Lola was fine the first 3 years I had him, summer and winter.
I just don't know what to do for the best for him at the moment.
He has had a lovely long soak today and eaten a little bit - encouraged by me.
I have upped his temps, the rain has stopped and there's some sunshine - so maybe he will perk up a bit today. (fingers crossed)
Come on, Lola! :<3:
_vti_cnf_fingers%20crossed.gif

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thanks Adam! I’m sorry to see that your back is still in a funk.. better hire you some help next time.. looks like Carol had some helpful remedies in mind:) I could send you some Texas wine??
I’ve got more weekend pics just not the time to download.. getting there though:)
Look forward to seeing them! :)
Texas wine? Any good?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning Lena! Hope it’s a good day for all of you! Our school doesn’t start back yet for a couple weeks so I’m still in the “getting prepared” stage.

Get you one of those fake doorbells that sound like a huge rabid dog is inside ( to go with your new locks)
Yeah, but Lena might be too scared to enter her own house if she thinks there's a huge rabid dog inside. :confused: