COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Well my Monday is almost over. Son picked up - tick. Supper done and eaten - tick. Torts soaked, enclosure cleaned, and fresh food put in - tick. Torts back in enclosure and eating - tick. CDR posts all read - tick. Ookayyy. All ticked and done. Time to get some reading done before bed. So Good night all, Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evening all. Wonderful pictures from Heather and Kathy and Mark ... more :censored: behaviour from Lyn's neighbours from Hades and Lena recovering from going above and beyond the call of duty.

We seem to have reverted to more normal weather for a UK summer. Not desperately cold, but showers are a risk. I spent this afternoon at my best friend's drinking tea and having a long natter. Sorry I have missed most of you today

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Well my Monday is almost over. Son picked up - tick. Supper done and eaten - tick. Torts soaked, enclosure cleaned, and fresh food put in - tick. Torts back in enclosure and eating - tick. CDR posts all read - tick. Ookayyy. All ticked and done. Time to get some reading done before bed. So Good night all, Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Good night, Carol! Wish you many more ticks tomorrow. Not the arachnids. The kind you put on to-do lists.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Nos da, Carol!
Sleep well.
Nice to sleep when you've got everything done, I never complete what I wanted to do! :rolleyes:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening all. Wonderful pictures from Heather and Kathy and Mark ... more :censored: behaviour from Lyn's neighbours from Hades and Lena recovering from going above and beyond the call of duty.

We seem to have reverted to more normal weather for a UK summer. Not desperately cold, but showers are a risk. I spent this afternoon at my best friend's drinking tea and having a long natter. Sorry I have missed most of you today
Nice to not see you, Linda.:)
Only tea?:eek: