10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning Lyn.
I've missed you.
How is that neighbor situation?
Good to see you back here too, Ed.
Same old, same old with neighbours.
Long story, but in a nutshell they've been reaching over the fence and chopping chunks out of my shrubs so had the police here recently - not that they helped at all:(
She has retaliated by parking her car outside my house and not moving it over for the last 10 days - the usual spiteful bullying tactics.
Not a thing I can do about it but hopefully their landlord will sort it out.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well, Hello.
I stumbled in here on my way to make a motel reservation.
(I'm going up to visit my mother the week after I retire.)
I may also blow some more money on Ebay.............
LOL, I normally stumble in here on a daily basis, as I am not a morning person, nor am I a working person, or a day person or a night person or .......hang on a sec, maybe I am not a person. Muahahaha - nobody knows?

Sounds like a good plan to visit your Mom, not the blowing money on EB. Unless of course you have money to blow, then by all means enjoy blowing it.;)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning, Ed, Lyn, Carol, everyone! I’ve just read all the posts from last night and am still trying to process them.
Have a few things to do now, then a meeting at daughter’s school in the evening. Hope everyone is well. [emoji173]️
You sound busy busy busy. Good Luck with all of that. And Not see you later hopefully.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good to see you back here too, Ed.
Same old, same old with neighbours.
Long story, but in a nutshell they've been reaching over the fence and chopping chunks out of my shrubs so had the police here recently - not that they helped at all:(
She has retaliated by parking her car outside my house and not moving it over for the last 10 days - the usual spiteful bullying tactics.
Not a thing I can do about it but hopefully their landlord will sort it out.
Surely she is not allowed to park in front of your house. I would call that PO back and tell her to have a look and see what she is doing. Any further feedback from the association/landlord yet?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good morning, Ed, Lyn, Carol, everyone! I’ve just read all the posts from last night and am still trying to process them.
Have a few things to do now, then a meeting at daughter’s school in the evening. Hope everyone is well. [emoji173]️
Hello Lena

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hope your Mum is well Ed.
It changes day to day. But I'm happy that she is slightly less nuts right now and seems to be able to grasp reality for the most part.
Some of the phone calls I get from her are unbelievable! (She has a cell phone)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Surely she is not allowed to park in front of your house. I would call that PO back and tell her to have a look and see what she is doing. Any further feedback from the association/landlord yet?
Unfortunately, as long as she isn't blocking a drive (which I don't have) she can park anywhere.
No one has a right to park outside their own house here but people are generally considerate and don't park long term.
They reported another neighbour to his boss when he left his work's car outside their house for a week (because they were outside his).
I think they have just added a 5th car to their family so they have one that isn't driven.
Not only spiteful bullies but hypocrites too.
No further news from Housing Association. I'll give them a few more days and contact them again.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
It changes day to day. But I'm happy that she is slightly less nuts right now and seems to be able to grasp reality for the most part.
Some of the phone calls I get from her are unbelievable! (She has a cell phone)
That's pretty positive then, Ed. :)
I remember you saying she was more with it a while back, so it's great that's continuing.
She'll be pleased to see you I'm sure.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Unfortunately, as long as she isn't blocking a drive (which I don't have) she can park anywhere.
No one has a right to park outside their own house here but people are generally considerate and don't park long term.
They reported another neighbour to his boss when he left his work's car outside their house for a week (because they were outside his).
I think they have just added a 5th car to their family so they have one that isn't driven.
No further news from Housing Association. I'll give them a few more days and contact them again.
Too bad I'm not closer by. Someone needs to pay them a "visit".
You're far too kind and I know that you aren't the retaliation type. But They need to stop that behavior. And getting it back would take a lot of the fun that they're having out of it.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's pretty positive then, Ed. :)
I remember you saying she was more with it a while back, so it's great that's continuing.
She'll be pleased to see you I'm sure.
This is a surprise visit. For her as well as the staff.
I'll see how it goes.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
They do say that Karma is a B.. So I hope she (Karma) visits them soon.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning all.
Hope it's a pleasant morning where you are.
Overcast but muggy here.
I've just received a telephone call with a pre recorded message saying that my IP address has been compromised in several countries and they need to change it so would I please press 1 to connect to the technician.
They didn't introduce themselves as my IP provider.
Dodgy or what?
Obviously I just put the phone down.
Have a good day - whatever you're up to.

Good morning Lyn! It’s so sad how much time people wast trying to scam you nowdays! Hope you have a great day!