COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I wondered tooooo, ! What does “I don’t fit in anymore” mean?

I can’t imagine Adam not fitting in!!! Who wants to fit in anyways? I thought that was the draw of this room.. meaning everyone’s uniqueness.. I feel like I’m traveling as I read everyone else’s post..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, I'm done with this
I tried people, but I just don't fit in anymore .
Bless you all and good luck in the future for each and every one of you. :<3:
WHAT??? Does this mean Adam is going walk-about again? If you think you don't fit in it's all in your head. Of course you belong here!!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
But what?
I know you're not a sausage fan, but everyone in the UK thinks meat comes in a nice friendly, plastic wrapped package..(plastic wrapped is bad, much worse for murdering animals)
Or a tin.
Everyone?! Not like you to use sweeping generalisations, Adam! Everyone in the UK does NOT think meat comes in plastic... unfortunately, there are too many that do though. :(

Sorry. I have had to break up too many arguments on my moderator forum caused by sweeping generalisations... the use of them is a pet peeve.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Oh, I'm done with this
[emoji33] Huh? What did I miss? Adam has new fossil friends and feels he doesn't fit with us any more? :(

Oh dear. I hope you will return Adam. We don't have the skills to make Tidgy into a gif, but we are always here for you and love having your company.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all! I have no idea what happened with Adam last night... it seems to have blown up from nowhere. Maybe all the talk about John did it. I know Adam took John's disappearance very badly and, to some extent, felt they had let each other down. I have no idea what actually happened ... and don't want to... but I understand it has been painful for him.

He said he will be meeting a mystery roommate in a couple of weeks, so hopefully that will prompt his return.

Let's move on and enjoy the day :)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Oh, I'm done with this
Why would you think that?:confused:
You know how pleased everyone was to see you return.
I hope you change your mind and come back for more fun and frolics in the CDR.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good morning all! I have no idea what happened with Adam last night... it seems to have blown up from nowhere. Maybe all the talk about John did it. I know Adam took John's disappearance very badly and, to some extent, felt they had let each other down. I have no idea what actually happened ... and don't want to... but I understand it has been painful for him.

He said he will be meeting a mystery roommate in a couple of weeks, so hopefully that will prompt his return.

Let's move on and enjoy the day :)
Very strange, Linda! He misread one of my posts, which is a simple mistake to make, but we got past that so I don't think it was that - at least I hope not. I would be mortified if it was something I inadvertently said.I haven't a clue what happened in John's life either, since I was away from the forum for so long but I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of anyone here. Anyway hopefully Adam will come back soon - he knows how much he's loved here.

Have a lovely day on your trip to the mountains!

Last edited:

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Beg.
Though that's technically forbidden too.
All Muslims must give Zikat, almsgiving, one of the pillars of Islam to help the poor.
But many still beg and if you give them 5 Dirham,(half a dollar), they can get a good meal.
Nobody starves here or dies from the cold, we find it amazing that people in other countries do.
South Africa unfortunately have lots of homeless.