COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning all.
Hope it's a pleasant morning where you are.
Overcast but muggy here.
I've just received a telephone call with a pre recorded message saying that my IP address has been compromised in several countries and they need to change it so would I please press 1 to connect to the technician.
They didn't introduce themselves as my IP provider.
Dodgy or what?
Obviously I just put the phone down.
Have a good day - whatever you're up to.

Last edited:

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Oh, I'm done with this
I tried people, but I just don't fit in anymore .
Bless you all and good luck in the future for each and every one of you. :<3:
HUH!!! What!! Sheesh, I go to sleep and it is all confusing. Maybe I am still dreaming? Wake up Carol, Wake Up Carol .... You are just having a wierd dream.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
So does the UK these days.:(
It is very sad. Many years ago it was mainly black people who would be standing on the side of the road begging for food or money. Nowadays there are lots of white people as well. The problem over here though is that a few of those people who beg on the side of the road do it because it is easier for them than actually going to get a job. So it tends to make a person not want to give them money. Well for me at least, as I have no interest in supporting someone who can go out and get themselves a job but are too lazy to do it.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all.
Overcast but muggy here.
I've just received a telephone call with a pre recorded message saying that my IP address has been compromised in several countries and they need to change it so would I please press 1 to connect to the technician.
Dodgy or what?
Hmmm, Definitly sounds dodgy to me. It is sunny here right now. And it is Tuesday. Yayyy one day closer to the weekend. I really feel that they should have a 4 day weekend and a 3 day work week. Maybe we should start a petition ?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Okay caught up with myself again.

Good Mornooning Everyone.
I definitly think that it is getting to the end of the year and that everyone is beginning to run out of steam. We all need a break. This year seems to have gone so slowly and yet far too fast at the same time. If you know what I mean. ;) I either really need to win the lottery jackpot or December must come quicker so that I can go on holiday. Hopefully I am not too busy today and can spend a little more time on here. But we will see. I HAVE been at least reading all the posts, even if I have not been able to respond to every one of them.
Holding thumbs that everyone's Tuesday is a fantastic one.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good morning all.
Overcast but muggy here.
Dodgy or what?
I think I'd sit down and tell them my life's story and just waste their time with made up information.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Okay caught up with myself again.

Good Mornooning Everyone.
I definitly think that it is getting to the end of the year and that everyone is beginning to run out of steam. We all need a break. This year seems to have gone so slowly and yet far too fast at the same time. If you know what I mean. ;) I either really need to win the lottery jackpot or December must come quicker so that I can go on holiday. Hopefully I am not too busy today and can spend a little more time on here. But we will see. I HAVE been at least reading all the posts, even if I have not been able to respond to every one of them.
Holding thumbs that everyone's Tuesday is a fantastic one.
Good morning.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Good Morning Ed, Nice to not see you today.
Well, Hello.
I stumbled in here on my way to make a motel reservation.
(I'm going up to visit my mother the week after I retire.)
I may also blow some more money on Ebay.............

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good morning, Ed, Lyn, Carol, everyone! I’ve just read all the posts from last night and am still trying to process them.
Have a few things to do now, then a meeting at daughter’s school in the evening. Hope everyone is well. [emoji173]️