COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Try dropping something really heavy on the laundry basket? (And please share the results!) [emoji23]
You’re a hero for swimming early in the morning, Linda!

I swim at a local private (very posh) school and you have to plan your visit around their timetable. Wednesdays are a traditional sports day at these schools, so the slots available are fewer. 6.30-7.30am was lane swimming only, but I need to do my shoulder exercises as well as swim lengths. For that I need the 7.30-8.30am free swimming slot when the lane ropes are removed!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Lol, this thread is insane. So much going on!
That is the fun part about it. Welcome to the Cold Dark Rooms. Pull up an armadillo and Montgomery will have a cup of coffee or tea. He will have both available for you.
Mind the hedgehogs. Don't step on them as you will be responsible for pulling out the porcupines yourself. If it is too dark just poke a jellyfish for some light and if something soft touches you in the dark it is probably the snow leopard who eats carrots. So hide all your carrots if you want to eat them yourself.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I swim at a local private (very posh) school and you have to plan your visit around their timetable. Wednesdays are a traditional sports day at these schools, so the slots available are fewer. 6.30-7.30am was lane swimming only, but I need to do my shoulder exercises as well as swim lengths. For that I need the 7.30-8.30am free swimming slot when the lane ropes are removed!
Are you an early bird?