COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Well Good Morning All. I still have 25 minutes before it changes to afternoon.
I am feeling a little Silly today. I wonder where Willy went. Silly feels quite cold. We should tell them to go the bean corner for some warmth. Or maybe the Wool spider ( If she exists) can knit them some special penguin suits. [emoji6]

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
OK, you do the house swap with @Pastel Tortie. Looks like a little sunshine might do you good. :eek: :)
Yesterday looked like a winter day in Florida... Overcast skies, drizzling rain that reminded me of England, and more patches of brown and grey where it used to be green. Somewhat cooler than it has been, but not cold yet.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
End of Summer chores continue to use up the daylight hours here. Cleaned up more of the fallen tree limbs that had crashed to the ground with my tree felling stint two days ago: had a nice big bonfire that helped reduce the waste to ash: and painted the trim on the front of our house.

Today, a bit cooler, but probably warm enough to do more painting and lawn cutting. Hurricane Willa, that hit western points of Mexico and working it’s way across Texas, will blow through here on the weekend bringing up to 3 inches of rain.

But TODAY is good

DEC82EE5-54CE-44F8-BB4F-9C5C80C14A01.jpeg

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Are you an early bird?
Well, from the standpoint of those of us who live in the Eastern time zone in the U.S., ALL of you across the Atlantic are early birds! Which makes those of you closer to the west coast night owls. I don't know what that would make us in the Eastern and Central time zones, though. Normal? No, that can't be right... :p

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Well Good Morning All. I still have 25 minutes before it changes to afternoon.
I am feeling a little Silly today. I wonder where Willy went. Silly feels quite cold. We should tell them to go the bean corner for some warmth. Or maybe the Wool spider ( If she exists) can knit them some special penguin suits. [emoji6]
Cats make good personal space heaters. I think they may keep the wool spider at bay, too...or keep her tangled in the fiber of your choice.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
End of Summer chores continue to use up the daylight hours here. Cleaned up more of the fallen tree limbs that had crashed to the ground with my tree felling stint two days ago: had a nice big bonfire that helped reduce the waste to ash: and painted the trim on the front of our house.

Today, a bit cooler, but probably warm enough to do more painting and lawn cutting. Hurricane Willa, that hit western points of Mexico and working it’s way across Texas, will blow through here on the weekend bringing up to 3 inches of rain.

But TODAY is good

View attachment 255064
Yayyy

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well, from the standpoint of those of us who live in the Eastern time zone in the U.S., ALL of you across the Atlantic are early birds! Which makes those of you closer to the west coast night owls. I don't know what that would make us in the Eastern and Central time zones, though. Normal? No, that can't be right... :p
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Well considering how many cats you have I imagine you would need a giant one. I like your idea.
I think @Bee62 has more cats than I do... Maybe we need a Giant's Causeway across the pond so we can swap houses and move all the cats.

@Maro2Bear I think you're going to need to take down a few more trees...