COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Good mornooning Roomies.

The weather is due to calm down today before getting very wet again tomorrow.

I have finished the paperwork (on the government website) for the Lasting Powers of Attorney for my Mum and printed them off last night. I must post it up to Mum for signing now. These papers, once registered, give my sister control over Mum’s affairs if she loses capacity to make her own decisions in future. The government website was surprisingly easy to use... getting everything signed and witnessed in the right order is more complex :D

Tonight, JoesDad and I are heading to London to meet university friends. There will be 6 of us on this occasion; we are usually 9.
Good job getting the paperwork sorted out!
Hope you enjoy your reunion. Did you go to university together?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hi Linda, I didn't really... you guys talk so much. Not to sound rude or anything. But I really can't keep up. So if I missed something important, I am truly sorry...
But I am happy to be here, once in a while. Lol
Took me longer than usual to catch up this morning.... So, who's talking now? :p:D
Sorry, just teasing you, Debora. It's lovely when all roommates come together :)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Carol is better than me with summaries, but it was mostly business as usual in the CDR. The Homework-eating Hound howls a lot at night, and we still weren't able to prove -- or disprove -- the possible existence of the Wool Spider.
I wonder if the homework Hound will be eating all or any of the Wool Spiders (if she exists) unfinished knitting? We may end up have a war on our hands between the two if that happens.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I wonder if the homework Hound will be eating all or any of the Wool Spiders (if she exists) unfinished knitting? We may end up have a war on our hands between the two if that happens.

We’ll just lock them in the jellyfish tank together with the Leprechaun [emoji33]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
And I have now caught up with myself again.

Good Friday Everyone.

It is our work Year-end function tonight. We are going to a restaurant and I have my osteopath appointment tonight as well. So it will be cutting it quite fine in getting ready etc. I read these on pinterest this morning and thought that they were classic. The first was the best response I have seen to the question about parents being Santa and the second the best response to your child's argument with a parent.

Have a good Friday everyone.

Attachments

• Santa.jpg
    Santa.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 8
  • Dear Aaron.jpg
    Dear Aaron.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 10

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
And I have now caught up with myself again.

Good Friday Everyone.

It is our work Year-end function tonight. We are going to a restaurant and I have my osteopath appointment tonight as well. So it will be cutting it quite fine in getting ready etc. I read these on pinterest this morning and thought that they were classic. The first was the best response I have seen to the question about parents being Santa and the second the best response to your child's argument with a parent.

Have a good Friday everyone.

Love those letters.

Enjoy your busy night tonight, Carol! Happy Friday to you.
[emoji24] to me! As always. [emoji23]