COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
That isn't a bad thing. There's something about having to articulate a thought, either verbally or in writing, that pulls the thought together in a way that makes sense. I'm only half way through my coffee this morning, so I hope I'M making sense...
I must say that I love the way you articulate things.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I will probably have to have an MRI as well. But I have to go through the process first before I can get an MRI. And I have to wait until the medical aid kicks in again. Which is Jan 01.
I had my MRI in Turkey this past spring for my headaches. While I still had my private insurance there. It's gone now :( :( :( I'm now fully at mercy of the Danish state :eek:

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Calendars... https://wtop.com/national/2018/11/f...r-booze-cheese/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

NEW YORK (AP) — Advent calendars are hitting the bottle.

The cardboard calendars, typically filled with chocolates, are now being stuffed with cans of beer and bottles of wine. Others have chunks of cheese behind each door.

They’re meant to appeal to nostalgic adults who want to count the days till Christmas with something other than sweets. They’re sold for a limited time, get major social media buzz and tend to sell out quickly.

Many are available in the United States for the first time this year after gaining popularity during the past few holiday seasons in Europe. German grocer Aldi, for instance, says it brought its wine advent calendar to its U.S. stores after selling it in the United Kingdom last year. It also introduced a new cheese one.

Cheese n Wine = CDR

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
And I have now caught up with myself again.

Good Friday Everyone.

It is our work Year-end function tonight. We are going to a restaurant and I have my osteopath appointment tonight as well. So it will be cutting it quite fine in getting ready etc. I read these on pinterest this morning and thought that they were classic. The first was the best response I have seen to the question about parents being Santa and the second the best response to your child's argument with a parent.

Have a good Friday everyone.

Love these!!!! I may print this out!!!