COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Thanks, yes that is my mother in law. She came from the Philippines last July. Not sure if she wants to stay in the U.S. or not. But we are trying to show her different things. Soon my wife and her are going to Vegas for 3 days and in September we are going on a cruise. Down to the Bahamas in think. My wife sets these trips up and I go for the ride.
Maybe you'll be walking...your wife made me feel a little better about a handbag I just spent days sewing.15583984409941838444179.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Long story short, the usual problem. ... the relationships, that then lead to self destruction etc .

However i have now landed a career and can only rise through the ranks.. im still beaten inside but the fight is coming back :)
So very, very glad you were able to fight your way back, John! Every so often I go back to my photo album and look at pictures of you just to cheer me up. You are always good for helping one get into a better mood!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
So very, very glad you were able to fight your way back, John! Every so often I go back to my photo album and look at pictures of you just to cheer me up. You are always good for helping one get into a better mood!
Mrs g!!!!!! Glad i caught you :) just goin on 0200 here but tonights goal was to get back on ..hope you are well????

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Well its going 0230here in corner number 4.6/ 7 ... im going to try curl up up with fluffy and the snow leapord and induce a comma .

Mr adam, i cant wait to catch up properly , maby set up up pm with us and ed?

In short friends, im no deid!! No in the gutter, just been ignoring reality and choosing my life path, hey im fae glasgah , we have a mid life crisis at 30!

Wibble

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hi Heather, we've had some lovely warm days this spring, but then the temps dropped and we had ground frost again last week.
Today was cloudy and showery but about 64F - set to drop down into the 50s for the weekend.:(
It can't quite make its mind up!
Hope its a bit warmer where you are.

Sounds dreary!!! It is much warmer here (80’s) but very volatile. Still some cool fronts . The air is heavy and it’s our tornado season. Lots of rain and lots of sunshine.. very unstable. You never know from day to day. But it should level out into a HOT summer in just a couple weeks..

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas