COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
I really don’t think ONE little flower will induce “heavy salvation, vomiting and diarrhea.”

Give him a good soaking....... usually these plant look up tables mean don’t FEED A LARGE BOWLFUL of the stuff. A quick nibble of a bad item will be fine. Golden Rule - Soak
Yep I soaked him right after. You taught me well master.:)

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Our school’s Year 1 tried to hatch some chicks but it didn’t work. :( I think it’s because they didn’t have Lyn. Then a mom stepped in and brought some chicks from her own farm and let the Year 1’s pretend they did it. [emoji85]

Husband and I had to hold two of those chicks at an assembly for the children to pet them. :rolleyes: Fortunately nobody took a picture of me doing it, because I was the photographer for that day. [emoji23]
I remember in grade school we hatched some chicks. The woman that came in to set it all for us let us pick a egg. We put our name on the egg. Then she shot the color dye we wanted into it. The innocent years.:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Scotland is a bit large,,,,,where abouts? Left, right, tippy top, an island or on Hadran’s Wall?

Good that you arr “back”!
Long story short, the usual problem. ... the relationships, that then lead to self destruction etc .

However i have now landed a career and can only rise through the ranks.. im still beaten inside but the fight is coming back :)

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
The Florida Department of Health had to put out a public service message a while back, telling people not to play with armadillos. The babies are cute (they come in litters of four), but leprosy is a real concern. They're also susceptible to other diseases, including foot-and-mouth disease.
I get the foot in my mouth disease all the time. o_O

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
With our temps now close to 90, probably the end of our wonderful rhododenderons as well.

View attachment 272633
Mark, your Hydrangeas where is the best place to plant considering the sun. My wife just bought some 2 weeks ago and they are in direct sun all day. Their not doing so well.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Just got home so I don't know what's going on in the CDR.
Will catch up later. Here are some pics at Disney parks. View attachment 272679
View attachment 272680 View attachment 272681 View attachment 272682 View attachment 272683 View attachment 272684
Nice pictures. Looks like the 2 of you got out and had some fun. Was that other lady wifeys mom? Hope your doctor visit went well...and so glad to see your tortoise didn't mess up everything...they do have a way to do that.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Nice pictures. Looks like the 2 of you got out and had some fun. Was that other lady wifeys mom? Hope your doctor visit went well...and so glad to see your tortoise didn't mess up everything...they do have a way to do that.
Thanks, yes that is my mother in law. She came from the Philippines last July. Not sure if she wants to stay in the U.S. or not. But we are trying to show her different things. Soon my wife and her are going to Vegas for 3 days and in September we are going on a cruise. Down to the Bahamas in think. My wife sets these trips up and I go for the ride.