COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Yesterday my husband had a spontaneous bleed into the back of his head. He will not be waking up from this. He is at the hospital on hospice care. There is no response from him at all. I am with him.

I'll check in here as I'm able. I'm also posting this in the general forum to inform those who are not visitors to the CDR.

Please, treasure your loved ones...they can be gone in an instant.
Oh Karen I am so sorry to hear this, what a terrible thing to happen.
My thoughts are with you both and your family.
Take care x

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
We have high temps of 28C here today; tomorrow and the rest of the week will be 18- 20C :)
That will suit me fine!!
I would have liked to have been at Glastonbury this weekend though - it's on my bucket list, but will be in a yurt or a luxury tent! prices only between about £3k - 24K!!:rolleyes:
That's on my bucket list to stay in a yurt.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
This one was in my screened porch this morning. Not sure how it got in.View attachment 275626
Have any firewood stacked inside your screened porch? If so... You may be seeing more bees, one or two a day for a while.

Otherwise, you may want to start checking for holes in the woodwork... :eek:

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Yesterday my husband had a spontaneous bleed into the back of his head. He will not be waking up from this. He is at the hospital on hospice care. There is no response from him at all. I am with him.

I'll check in here as I'm able. I'm also posting this in the general forum to inform those who are not visitors to the CDR.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida

Oh, Karen, I am so sorry. Warmest, most comforting thoughts right now.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I'm so sorry, Karen. I'll be thinking of you and your husband.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Have any firewood stacked inside your screened porch? If so... You may be seeing more bees, one or two a day for a while.

Otherwise, you may want to start checking for holes in the woodwork... :eek:
Everything is vinyl or aluminum. No fire wood. I watched those bees chomp thru my friend's cedar soffits. They make a perfect round hole and you can hear them chomping.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Ogh my gosh. So sorry to hear this news.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
There’s a field 20 minutes from me that is teeming with wildlife. I’ve been there a few times. There are Adders, grasssnakes, slow worms, deer, frogs, newts etc. Until they started building a DPD mail service head quarters and dug up all the land:(
[emoji33] [emoji85]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

Oh no. My prayers are with you. Big electronic hugs.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Cracking hot forecast for today so I got out on the water early. One of my better collections I think!

Had a nice rest here, out of the sun. Fish were jumping, eagles both immature and mature flying about, along with a few snowy egrets and cranky loud B,ue Herons.

View attachment 275632

Stunning shots!