COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
You and me both on both points. I can't take most painkillers because of my aspirin allergy and now some doctors think I'm crazy because I won't or can't take what they are offering. I've actually been fired as a patient because of it. I would rather deal with pain then the allergic or side effects of some prescription drugs.
Cathie a few months ago I saw a report on a painkiller called Norco. That's what I take. This new Norco has no additives of aspirin type medication. I don't know if it's available I haven't asked my doctor. But we all know the slippery slope that painkillers can be. But in my case I have no option at this time.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I actually hate what's happening in our country. Although I can't take many of the pain meds I would still want them available to people that really need them. Young or old. Or what ever their station in life is.
I agree, now I have to go to the doctor every month to get a 30 day script. Before I could go every 90 days. So each visit I pay a copay for the visit. The random urine testing dosen't bother me. Because I take my meds I am not selling them. My first urine test the doctors office. When they sent it in. They didn't send my insurance information. I got a bill for over 500 dollars! I called them and straighten it out. But could you imagine someone who doesn't have good insurance or non at all.

dmilam

North Texas
Good morning.. I am using the web version on my iPad this morning... not too bad, just not the same.. it will take me some time to get used to this.. Happy Wednesday!

The web version on the iPad sucks. The threads don’t disappear after you read them so you have to scroll through all of them.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I am still way behind here. I hope everything is going well with everyone. @Cathie G I think you're the one that posted you will only be here when you're at work. Maybe you can squeeze out some overtime being on TFO.:D
Lol, that was me. But I had an email for on of the threads I follow and I was able to connect through there. Whoop whoop.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
and then up to Castell Bellver. (Which translates as good view... and it has an excellent view)
View attachment 281790 View attachment 281791 View attachment 281792 View attachment 281793 View attachment 281794 View attachment 281795
It's really a shame 'we' got away from building houses, etc. with bricks. Just imagine how long those buildings have endured! Yes, they're starting to show a bit of wear and tear, and crumbling a bit, but they're still in WAY better shape than a wood house of the same age would be. I just LOVE looking at those old buildings. I live in the wrong country.