COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Yeah I bet it would be the same, there your weather is close to ours, it's warmer than ours in southern Ohio, but I don't know if it gets much warmer than us,
I think southern Ohio temps are fairly close. But southern Ohio does get ripe tomatoes and such sooner then where I am. I kinda think their underground temperature gets warmer sooner though. The black plastic could hold in the warmth gained by the sunshine through early spring days. Another thing I found out about melons, and such is that removing suckers is really important. Also once a plant gets a couple or so baby melons, don't allow it to keep trying to reproduce. That way it can concentrate everything to it's fruit. Hopefully, I'm not saying something you already know because I wish you success☺

jeneliza

burton michigan
I think southern Ohio temps are fairly close. But southern Ohio does get ripe tomatoes and such sooner then where I am. I kinda think their underground temperature gets warmer sooner though. The black plastic could hold in the warmth gained by the sunshine through early spring days. Another thing I found out about melons, and such is that removing suckers is really important. Also once a plant gets a couple or so baby melons, don't allow it to keep trying to reproduce. That way it can concentrate everything to it's fruit. Hopefully, I'm not saying something you already know because I wish you success☺
No I didn't, thank you,

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I love it!
When he finally gets it he paints it. Ohhh my garsh. I'm never going to see the end of this. His paintings already have toxic junk, radioactive love, etc And such stuff. Now it'll all be mixed with his perception of covid19. No wonder he wants to invent a shrink ray gun.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
When he finally gets it he paints it. Ohhh my garsh. I'm never going to see the end of this. His paintings already have toxic junk, radioactive love, etc And such stuff. Now it'll all be mixed with his perception of covid19. No wonder he wants to invent a shrink ray gun.
..I think I’m in love with your Brother!