COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
I think it does, so I read, but I don’t think we did that. Shady side of the garden, kept outside, they change colors over time.
Good to know.

I also want to try this. I may even use your method for it, that way it will look like old stone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411-204932_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411-204932_Pinterest.jpg
    961.5 KB · Views: 7

jeneliza

Location (City and/or State)
burton michigan
Well honestly, I only now one person who had, it and I don't know him well, and both our national guard hospitals are empty, it's mostly in Detroit, Michigan is huge, btw our governor, numbers don't add up, she telling us, that 14%, of our population is African American, okay, but 40%of the people who have died our African American, and have a higher rate of dying, I am no math wiss, but that's less than half, so who are the other 60%who are drying, I have issues with this being turned into a race issue, when 10%are listed as other, and 50%our white, this is why Michigan people are having issues with the governor, one of her press conference.the screen showing the federal numbers was was way to bright to see, but her numbers the screen was turned blue and the lights dimmed, as soon as she went back to the fed number it was super bright again, she's not being honest with the people here,
Also forgot to mention she spent her Easter on the , Mackinaw island, in the mansion, when we could even have dinner with family outside, of our house, tell me she's an honest person, or travel to vacation homes,