COLD DARK ROOM

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I feel the same about anyone who is LGBTQ.
As for the mirror, I got instructions from my therapist on how to use.
I have been doing it daily for 15 minutes.
My phantom pains have subsided but I am not sure if it is from the mirror or just getting used to them. The pain level in my leg and arm are about the same. Since I don't do mirror therapy on my leg. I am not sure if I am getting results. My therapist said it will take 2 to 3 weeks.
I am happy to be off of one more medication though. ?
Now I am down to 11 different meds daily.
Thank God for good health insurance.
Thanks for caring and have a great day.
Hey, 11 is what I take. Unfortunately, none are any fun... I hope you are doing ok Speaking of LGBTQ;
I had a granddaughter who was abt 5 when I moved here. it's 15 years later, and my granddaughter is now my grandson, and she/he is now a he or him. So he is living with a person who was born a male, but is now a female, and he/she is now a them. Oh, and, they them have heterosexual sex, and now I have given myself a headache and need to go lay down...lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
@Yvonne G...Jordan and Andrew have a cabin at Shaver and they had to evacuate and it looks like the cabin is going to be a total loss. We have high temps and a strong wind blowing smoke from California's fires and one in our Cascade mountains making it terrible smoke and winds here in Corvallis. My Sulcata are closed up in their shed, and all my windows are closed, and I'm running a fan. But I've had to use my inhaler more than normal. I can hardly see across the grass seed field. It's pretty scary. I have another fan softly blowing the air in my living room where most of my birds are. Birds are very sensitive to smoke so it can be kinda dangerous. It makes me afraid for all the people having their homes burned and all we have is smoke.
Were they at the cabin this past week-end for the holiday? That's too bad that the cabin has been destroyed.